The After Party

Chapter 4

After the show..

Jack's POV-

"Bye everyone!" we all yell out to the loving fans. We all run off stage. But Alfie runs back a bit and does a cheeky wave. "Wow! That was amazing!" says Elise. "I know" I replied. We all walk back to the room were we all before. As we walk in we see Dan and Phill! "Hey Guys!" yells Phil. "Surpise!" sad Dan. We all hug them both and start chatting. Elise was standing at the table getting some tea. "Uh, guys. This is Elise." I say to them. "And this is Lisa!" shouted Finn. "Elise is Jack's new girlfriend" laughed Dana. "Your so cheeky.." said Marcus. "thats why I love you." ask he kissed her on the cheek. Dan and Phill laughed, "So where are you girls from? You have funny accents!" asked Phil. "We are from Australia!" replied Elise, oh god I love her voice. woah. Did I just say that? "Awh that's so cool!" replied Dan. Caspar started to whisper in Bethany's ear, she stands up and says "Why don't all the girls come out with me to get some tea for everyone?" she said strictly. All of the girls got up and walked out, Elise smiled at me and walked out with Lisa, Dana and Bethany. Sam and Alfie start to laugh because they walked out. I start there, and then Marcus and Caspar start to whisper...

Dana's POV-

"Hey I just texted one of my friends who lives around her to come, is that okay?" asked Lisa. "Sure! More the merrier!" We walked outside and then walked to StarBucks. As we walked we met a few fans of Betty and Iand Lisa and Elise took some photos for them, then they came up to Elise and Lisa and asked for photos as well. Elise was very shy and didn't know what to say. They kept on asking questions like "Do you really like Jack?" , "Does he smell nice?" . I told them that we had to go. So then I went over to Elise and said "I really think Jack likes you, you do relise that?" she smiled, "Really?" she replied. "Yeah! He gives you that look, he doesn't give that type of look to girls." I reply sweetly. "I doubt it." she says. "Do you want me to ask Marcus to ask him?" I giggled. "Sure, if you want" she replied. We finally made it to StarBucks and I order them all. Then we finally met Lisa's friend and her name was Chantelle! "She would be so perfect with Alfie" I told Bethany. "Yep, and we are going to get them together." we both giggled. As we were walking back I texted Marcus saying; Hey babe, just walking back now. Do me a favour and ask Jack if he likes Elise, I'm up to my match-making skills again.(; <3 " I giggled and showed Bethany the message, she high fived me and we walked back. I got a reply back; Already onto it. <3 xo . I show Bethany and smiled.

Jack's POV- 

Caspar and Marcus went to all the guys in the room apart from Finn and I whispering in their ear. Then they stood up, and made a semicircle around us. "Marcus, Alfie and Sam took me by the wrist and took me to a corner, and Caspar, Dan and Phill took Finn to the other corner. "Do you like her?" asked Marcus, "Don't lie to us, we always know when your lying" said Alfie, "You can always trust us" said Sam. I stare at them. "Uh, maybe.." i say softly. "Don't your dare lie young man." said Marcus. "When you get a girl, you will be so happy. Look at how happy I am with Dana. She's perfect and happy, if she is happy, I am happy." he said calmy to me. "Uh, I may like her.." they all high-five eachother and hug me. "Make sure you take care of her, she's a keeper" said Alfie. I smiled. All of the sudden I hear the guys on the other side of the room all cheer and hug Finn. Yep. He likes Lisa..