orphanage?

When I woke up I heard screaming .My mom and Dad.
Dad: It is all your fault.
Mom:My fault ?Yours too .
Dad:Your her mom .you got pregnant,not me .
Mom:Just leave her then she is ...

I couldn't take it any more ,I ran past them and outside .I looked one last at my house and then I ran .I ran straight to Noah's home .Knock knock .His mother opened.I had tears streaming down my face ,it happened every time my mom is there .

His mom :Luna ,honey what's wrong?
Me :Mm nothing I'm just feeling sick ,is Noah here ?
His mom:yes ,he is in his room .
Me :may I come in ?
His mom: oh ,yes .

I ran up the stairs and knocked on his door .
Noah:yes.who is it ?
Me:it's me Luna .
Noah :oh come in .
He opened the door and he saw me crying .
Noah:what's wrong ,love ?
Me:my mom and dad .
Noah :oh ,I'm sorry

Noah knew about my parents. He knew everything about me .he knows that my favourite color is turquoise and my favourite song is demons and that secretly I'm scared of losing him ,that my favourite movie is The Giver and that he is my favourite person .

We spent the day talking ,cuddling and he kissed me a few times .after that his mother knew what happened .they took me to the orphanage .

I kissed Noah and he still gave me butterflies like the fist time .when they left to go to the airport I sat in my new room and cried until I fell asleep. The last thing Noah told me was he wrote a song for me and he left it in my hand .oh how I am going to miss him .