Chapter 1

Liv's POV
"That was really great Josh. If you just wanna go wait for me in my dressing room we'll watch it back on the monitors." I told Josh as we parted ways so I could go get out of my super suit. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to check my texts. Mom. Joey. Maddie. ABC studios. Holden. Holden. Willow. Andy. Holden. I wonder what Holden wants. I called him.
Bold=Liv
Italics=Holden
Hello
Hey Holden
Hey Liv I just wanted to say I'm sorry for putting you on the spot yesterday
It's no problem
So how's the new guy working out
Oh Josh? He's doing really well he really fits in
Well I'm glad to hear it
Hey you wanna come over later I have to run lines and Josh isn't available
I'm honored to be your second choice should we say 3:15
It's a date. Well um-not-a well we could just call it..a..casual business date thingy haha
Sure I'll be there
Okay bye
Later

Way to go Liv! He probably thinks I think it's a date now. "Hey Liv there's someone here to see you." Jemma yelled into the wardrobe room.
"K I'll be out in a minute!" I yelled back slipping off the last remains of my supersuit. I didn't have to change into anything because I always wear something under all my costumes. I walked out onto the set to see who was there.
"Hey." I heard a voice that I was all too familiar with.
"Diggie?"
"Yep last time I checked." He emerged from the shadows. Why did he wanna see me?
"What do you want Diggie?"
"Liv I flew all the way from Australia because I've been going crazy not being with Maddie I wanna stay in Stevens Point until I graduate." I knew Maddie was going crazy too but I also knew she doesn't want to get close to Diggie again just to get her heart broken...again.
"Why didn't you just go and see her yourself?"
"Because she won't answer my calls."
"Okay Diggie I'll talk to Maddie and try to convince her to forgive you."
"Thanks so much Liv!" He hugged me so tight I thought he would squeeze my insides out.
"Oh easy! I'm playing a superhero I need to stay in one piece." I pushed him away.
"Okay thanks Liv. Well you have work to do I'll see you later." He skipped away happily.
One problem down. Now on to my Holden problem.
"What in the world have you gotten yourself into?" I said to myself walking to my dressing room. Today was going to be either a disaster or a gift from the gods. Either way I need the perfect outfit.

Wazzz up??? So or? Let me know in the comments! And since I'm running two stories at the same time I won't be able to update this one very often but I'll try. ✌out.