The beginning

As a child, I was happy for the most part. I loved being the center of attention and I loved making others laugh and smile. That went on for a while, but everything was about to change.

When I was 6 years old my dog Tokyo passed away, we had to put her down because she was old and couldn't walk anymore. I was heartbroken. & you probably are wondering.. How could someone who's only 6 years old understand anything about losing a pet. Well, the truth was.. I took her passing as one of the hardest things. I stopped sleeping and developed major insomnia. At such a young age, I was coming into a place I didn't want anything to do with. At 6 years old, I began therapy because I couldn't cope with my dog's passing like a normal person.

As I went though therapy, I began noticing something- If I kept my mouth shut and didn't really let anyone know I was hurting, it would save my family tons of money. So I kept quiet most of the time, It got me thinking that this was the best way to cope with how I was feeling. But I was wrong.

As time went on with Tokyo's passing, we ended up getting another dog Morgan. I wont go too much into detail because I want to touch up on that topic late on in the story. With Morgan in my home things got a little bit easier. I was 7 now and I was starting to finally let go of those evil thoughts and emotions. I got better in my mind, but I was wrong again. That was only the beginning of something horrible.

Nobody really knew the deep pain that ran though my blood knowing that my dog Tokyo was really gone. I couldn't open my mouth and talk because money was more important that me getting help. My dad had recently been laid off from where he was working and at the time, my mom didn't work full time, she worked part time at a preschool. I didn't know what to do or say anymore, we were running out of money and it was hard making ends meet. But somehow me managed.