Justice babies #0

In a world with babies, there is always trouble somewhere but there is a group that will help everyone. They are the Justice babies.

In that group there is:

Flash baby: He is the fastest baby on earth, he goes 1 mph (meter per hour). Nobody can beat this baby in a baby race

Super baby: He is most powerful baby. He flies and shoots out warm milk from his eyes. The warm milk can go through anything even blankets

Baby lantern: He possesses the green pacifier and the ability to make anything in the world even a crib for him to sleep.

Bat baby: He is the hero of Gotham city and night. He has gadgets like his poop-a-rang to help him fight crime, but he has his own skills.

Wonder baby: She is an amazon with great power. She has invincible bracelets that can block anything and her strawberry flavoured liquorice of candy she can fight any evil to make peace.

Baby arrow: He is a skilled archer with any type of arrow and can fight his bow spoon that is made out of plastic. He always has arrows that can be a weakness for some babies like Super baby his weakness would be the broccoli arrow.

Aqua baby: He is the king of the ocean and the world that will never come back to land Elmo's world. He has a 15 cm fork that can send food flying at enemies and he has his squeaky sharks to annoy his enemies.

Martian babyhunter: He was from mars and now he joined the Justice babies. He has great intelligence more than Tony Stork has. Martian baby can also fly and turn invisible so when Super baby is not looking, Martian baby will switch his cookie for some broccoli.

With all of them as a team they will be the Justice babies.