Unsettled

Ian and I sat down and had lunch while we talked about our past and basically getting to know each other I couldn't help but think about that women that stormed out for the room I drew circles with my fingers against the desk. I cleared my throat to get Ian's attention from his laptop. "Ian?"

"Hmm?" His eye never left the screen he angrily scanned each word.

"Who was that lady?"

"What lady buttercup?"

"Marissa? Who is she?"

His body seem to have freeze when k mentioned that name he licked his lips and shut his laptop. "she is just an annoying younger sister who can't help but be involved in my life and always criticize what I do. " "and who is Carly and jake?" " oh those are my niece and nephew there very attached to me and there upset that I don't see them anymore because of this new transition in my life"

"Ohh well I'm sure things will get better and they will see you more"

"Yeahh so young lady you need to focus more on your work you need atleast a B minus to pass this semester"

I chuckled I scooted closer to his seat I leaned over and kisses his neck slowly running my fingers down each button popping them open as I passed each one. I sucked on his neck making sure it left a purple hickey. "Winnterrr" he gently pushed me off and rebuttoned his shirt.

"We have to be careful in public like this."

I poured a little and turned away. Ian pulled my face to look at him and kissed my nose then lips "how about we go to a beautiful hotel tonight and just spend about a week there? Since schools not gonna be open till next week away" I bit my lower lip and rubbed the now dark red spot on his neck. I nodded and pressed my lips to his. The bell rang breaking out kiss I sighed and slammed my butt into my assigned seat and began doing work.

After school I went o my house and packed a suitcase for a week stay. Ian texted me and told me to pack clothes that's very...thin and lace. I already knew what that meant. I placed my last bit of stuff into my suit case and pulled the suitcase to the front door and waited for Ian. I sat on the couch thinking back to earlier to today that women just very unsettling for some reason she seems to have a bad vibe on everything but I just shrugged it off and decided I should just enjoy my time with Ian.

I heard a quick honk in front of the house my mood went from 50-1000 in a heart beat I yanked my luggage out the door and to the trunk of Ian's car. I hopped into the front seat planting a long kiss on Ian's lips. "Ready?" I nodded like a dog waiting for treats. I got a idea in my head maybe I can tease him. I leaned over and blew gently in his ear and down his neck. "Winter stop that" I chuckled and continued doing it kissing his chest down to his stomach I rubbed my fingers against his strained erection through his jeans. "Winter I said stop" he took my hand and placed it back on my lap.

I bit my lower lip and unzipped his jeans and placed my moistened lips on the tip of his erection slowly brushing my tongue against it sucking a little on it to give it a small hickey Ian moaned out in pleasure I looked up briefly and saw his eyes slowly turning back into his head. But quickly snapping back to reality. I opened my mouth a little wider and began to fill my mouth with as much of Ian as I could. I tried to get him to the back of my throat. I moaned as I kept going up and down Ian breathing was getting faster and heavier. I felt the car jerk and come to a complete stop I figured he must of pulled aside. Ian held onto a hand full of my hair and pushed me down further on his penis I felt myself getting moist. Ian's was hardening by the second in my mouth I felt his veins stiffening and pumping faster the harder and after I sucked. Ian pulled me off and put his pants back on.

"What's wrong?"

"Buttercup we are in the middle of the highway just hold on for 10 more minutes and we will pound each other like wolves okay?" I nodded turned bright red on my cheeks. I shut my legs trying to control my hormones. We pulled up to the hotel and took our stuff inside and began the checking in process. Inside I was giddy and excited but I never let my outside have the same reaction. The lady smiled and handed Ian the card to our room '604' we got into the elevator hit # 6 and began proceeding to our room. Ian did the honors like a perfect gentlemen. "Thank you" I was amazed at this room and coming from someone who was filthy rich it took not much to impress me. I felt Ian's soft hands rub against my sides heading down onto my hips he pushed my pants and panties off. He turned me around and pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra.

He stood back in amaZement "you looks so beautiful" he walked closer to me cupping one of my breast locking
lip with mine I unbuttoned his pants and forced his boxers down and threw his shirt off. I stepped closer feeling his member pierce between my thighs Ian curved his hands down my body landing on my ass he squeezed my cheeks and pulled me up straddling his waist he rubbed his member against my clit causing my wetness to ocean out of me. He lowered me onto the tip I clenched my fingernails into his shoulder moaning into his ear. Ian slid me up and down slamming himself into me harder each time. After a while he slammed my back into the bed and turned me over on all fours he held my head down on the pillow while going hard from behind. "I-iian I I" I couldn't form the words out my mouth I just let myself release onto him he dug his nails into my ass before slowing his pace down and releasing a milk goodness in me.

" I don't think I can walk for a while now"

"You won't be able to even breath after this week buttercup"