Episode 53: Battle over New York Part I

"Oh look, he's trying to protect his precious girlfriend! How cute!"

"He said they weren't dating. He must be keeping her for that ass."

"I know I would. I would be all over that." All of the males' remarks were starting to piss Riven off. Shiro held her back though.

"You should conserve your energy. I know you're going to be a star player in tomorrow's battle" Shiro told her. She calmed down a little.

"Okay Shiro, but you better take care of these perverts for me."

"Of course." Shiro grabbed his Shôkan and pointed it at the forming mob. "Step back or I'll shoot." Most of the men complied, but a select few still blocked the path. "I warned you." Shiro pulled the trigger, firing a bullet at the men. The shot completely dissipated before it could hit any of them. "What the..."

"The legendary Seven Swordsman can't even aim with a pistol. Let it be known that I will defeat the Seven Swordsman today and take his girl" the leader of the rebel group declared.

"Heh, you wish." Shiro put his Shôkan away and reached for the Saigo no Kozomi instead.

"Now you're getting serious!" the leader said as he wielded his own sword. The two of them charged at each other. They clashed blades with one another. The leader swung at Shiro, but he blocked the attack. The leader did the same when Shiro swung at him. They kept clashing blades until Shiro flipped his hair, revealing his grey demon eye. A gust of wind from his eye blew the leader's sword out of his hand. Shiro cornered him.

"I see, you are tough," the leader said. "That's it, I concede."

"Good, now I get my spoils of war" Shiro said.

"Fine," the leader sighed. "What do you want?"

"First apologize to Riven."

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"Good. Now you and your minions will help me in this upcoming battle."

"What!" The leader was surprised. "Fine. My name is Naotsugu Hasegawa by the way." He revealed his face soon after. He had a tall face, large eyes with small pupils, and short, scruffy hair.

"Alright, let's go Naotsugu" Shiro ordered. Shiro, Riven, the pirate, Naotsugu, and his squad left the building and headed for the airplane.

"An airplane huh? How impressive" Naotsugu said in admiration.

"Let's go you pawns" Shiro said after the pirate and Naotsugu's men had finished packing the plane with the products he had purchased. Naotsugu and his men entered the plane right after. The only ones left outside were Shiro, Riven and the pirate.

"Well good luck matey" the pirate said.

"Thank you." Shiro and Riven entered the plane and took off immediately. Shiro flew the plane back to the barren land. All of the other girls were waiting for him at the house when he arrived. The girls' looked surprised when they saw Naotsugu and his men.

"Who are these people?" Liliana asked.

"They'll be helping us. Uh, I don't have a place for all of you to stay so you're going to have to stay in the plane" Shiro told them.

"Fine by me. My men have endured greater hardships than this" Naotsugu replied.

"Good. Be ready in the morning." Naotsugu and his men nodded in agreement then entered the plane again. Shiro and the others entered the cube house.

"Are we set for tomorrow?" Shiro asked Kuroyukihime.

"We are" she replied.

"How about you? Did you find anything of interest?" Shiro asked Mikasa.