Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Curses

Seraja pov

"Sandra!" I shrieked surprised. I ran towards her. She lay still on the ground. I wanted to grab her hands but Two strong arms pulled me back.

"Don't touch her, you'll be under the same curse as her if you touch her." The fox whispered in my ear. Sandra began moving and groaning in pain.

"How could this happen?" I asked. I looked at Max who looked utterly confused.

"I have no idea." Max said. He walked towards us.

"An elder in my village can do and undo curses." Foxy said.

"Go get him please." I begged. Foxy let me go and ran away.

"Come out you bastard." Max yelled. I looked at him as if he was crazy. But that changed when I heard a low chuckle.

"Wow, I didn't now you would actually recognize me. Who's your little friend there Max." The for me mysterious voice said.

"That's Sandra I believe you have met." Max said.

"I didn't mean the bitch I meant the girl next to you who is radiating power."

"You could've showed your face and ask me yourself." I said. Max grabbed my hand and moved me behind him.

"How cute for you to do that max but you know that doesn't effect my powers I'll have you both under my spell this way." The man said stepping out of the shadows. I let go of Max and teleported next to him and I knocked the guy out with an thunder ball.

"Don't you ever do that again. He is dangerous." Max said. I looked back at the unconscious man. He looked handsome but I guess that's because he's an incubus.

"Who is he?" I asked looking at the man with the black hair and high cheek bones.

"He is the reason Sheila couldn't come back to us." Max said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"No one knows exactly what happened except Sheila, but he was her friend he wanted more than being friends like a lot more and threatened to kill Sandra if she didn't do what he said. Sheila faked her own death and went into hiding in a small town in the U.S.A." Max said making the story really short.

"I am afraid I don't understand." I said. Max just gave a small smile and shrugged.

"We don't know anymore than this." Max said. I sat back down next to Sandra. Suppressing the urge to hold her hand. She looked so scared. It reminded me of Sheila inside the hospital Sandra looks just as small as Sheila did. Max sat beside me and put his arms around my shoulder. I pushed him away and grabbed Sandra's hand. I closed my eyes and put more pressure in my grip. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Sheila. She flicked my head with her other hand. I rubbed the sore spot and looked at her questioning.

"Never do something like that again if you don't know the consequences. Your lucky that one of your powers is healing." Sandra said.

"Hey what happened? Who's the unconscious man?"  Asked foxy who just came back. He had an old man by his side. Sandra stood up without saying a word and went over to the still unconscious man. She kicked him in the gut and then she stomped her heels in his family jewels. The guys all had faces that held a lot of pain as if they were feeling that mans name.

"You may eat his liver now." Sandra said.

"We don't eat livers that's just the stereotype that was somehow made up by the people of this nation." The old man said. I walked towards foxy and the old man.

"Could you please help me to get rid of the mate mark that was forced upon me." I asked as nice as I possibly could. Sandra and Max came to my side. The old man nodded and they walked away signaling us to follow them. We kept close to them until we came to a very large tree. The man just kept on walking until he disappeared. Foxy on the other hand waited beside the tree. I ran towards the tree closing my eyes. I kept on running till I bumped into someone. It was the old man who was laughing at me.

"You'll get used to it eventually." The old man said. Sandra came after me. Suddenly we heard a loud thud and saw Max laying on the ground. Foxy came inside the room giving Max a sarcastic applause. I giggled softly and helped Max up.

"So about the mark you have. You are lucky he forced the mark onto you it would've hurt like crazy if it wasn't a forced mark." Foxy said.

"Foxy what will happen during the process of removing that thing?" I asked. 

"It will break the mate bond so we need to know if your wolf really doesn't want to be with him." Foxy said.

'I don't want to have anything to do with him' my wolf said.

"She doesn't want to be with him" I said.

"We haven't introduced ourselves yet." The old man said. And held a knowing look on his face as if he knew we never introduced ourselves.

"I am Yukimura the villages eldest nine tailed fox and this is my grandson Ichigo."

"I am Sandra that's max and that's Seraja." She said pointing.

"Great, so now we can move on to the mark removal." Yukimura said.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello it's been along time I am so so sorry there has been a lot going on in my leave and I didn't have time to write please leave a comment and I apologize for the bad grammar guys.