Chapter one.

Hello guys I feel like this book

Might be a hit so enjoy it . And this

And yall I'm sorry but this chapter is kinda long 😁.

But this Book something else . lol 😆.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~

Xoxo.Chanell💋.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalonie POV.

"Kalonie ?! " said big momma . Big momma was my real mother .
Big momma was messy and she didn't play no games about her "chern" as she would say .lol

"Ma'am?!" I said in my tiring voice I had .

"Come on and eat baby girl !" Said Big momma .

So I ranned down stairs and went into the kitchen and found a big meal on our long dining table. The plate had eggs, bacon, French toast , and grits ; with a long tall glass of orange on the side. Lord that orange juice looked so sexy . Baawwwh it was sweating from the coldness it had in it. I begin eating my food and got ready to leave and go to school.

***School****

As I was walking down the hall I saw my bestfriend since 3rd grade name " Tyrell". We been kicking it since back in New Orleans ; before hurricane Katrina came. Our parents both moved down here. Me and Tyrell almost went out but it didn't feel right because I only knower him as my "bestfriend ". But don't get me wrong he treats me like a queen and with royalty ; and he is hella fine. He had braces , with hazel eyes , 6ft tall , redbone , with reddish : brownish hair , and was very sweet.

"You wanna hang out after school " said my bestfriend .

"I'm down for whateva ." As I started laughing I was bout to walk in my Engish class , until I seen Malony. That bih was so aggrivating . She likes me but I didn't like her cause I don't go that way ; I'm a Christian and plus I don't like girls as it is.

"Hey Kalonie ! " Malony said.

"Bye Malony !" I said as I was rolling my eyes towards that bih.

" Well you ain't gotta speak !" She said after catching a attitude. That bih know she had me fucked up so she walked away.

The bell had rung so it was time to go home. We had to walk the stairs just to get the building. I mean we had elevators but them mean ass teachers didn't want us to ride them.
So we had to get to hiking up and down them stairs .

***Outside****

I was standing outside waiting for my momma to come get me. I was twisting and playing in my hair ; and started looking down , texting on my phone. Until I seen this dude I kinda had a crush on name "Jidenna." He was the boy that everybody loved and liked because of his smile.

He looked and me and kept smiling but I cut it short because my momma had pulled up to come get me. But as always some girl took his attentions away from me.

****Home****

As soon as I got home my bestfriend was waiting on me.

"Well hey miss thang !" He said as he was walking over towards me .

"Well hello mr.rudeness ! " I said as I was rolling my neck.

"Look nigga don't be rolling yo neck at me i will throw yo ass across that street. " he said while smacking his lips and with a straight face.

"Nigga shidd u touch me I'm gone show u what these hands can do ! " I said while getting mad and being petty.

"Stop being petty lil girl and let's watch a movie. " he said while laughing but then laughing it off.

"Ok come lets go watch a movie that I like lol . " I said with a evil smile.

"It bet not be that damn " Dogs go to heaven 2 " movie shit bruh u watch that all the time and then don't never finish it dude ." He said while getting all mad and shit.

"Ok fine ! Dude u always got some to complain about. " I said while rolling my eyes.

***we went inside the house now***

We was layers up and cuddled up ; like a couple or whateva. So I kinda started catching feelings just as I stated at him while he was watching my movie " All dogs go to heaven 2 ".
I was thinking to my self like oh no I hope I'm not falling in love with my bestfriend. But I did have feelings for him but I wasn't trynna break up or brother and sister relationship bond that we had.

Tyrel POV.

Mane I swear I felt someone burning a hole in my face bruh. Until I looked down and seen Kalonies' face with her hand on her face , all curled up and shit looking at me. So I stared to laugh cause I though it was kinda cute.

"Man what the world is you looking at dude ?!" I said while laughing at her baby looking ass.

"Nothing boy I'm looking at yo long neck ass !" She said while rolling her eyes.

Baawwwh I swear I hated every time she say that shit. But Kalonie was a pretty , fine , eligant girl. She wasn't just no any type of girl. She was a girl with brains and a good heart. She had long wavy hair , with her long orange nails , and her pretty eyelashes plucked , and eyebrows was arched so pretty and curvy. That girl was attractive. Shawty was bad bruh.

She started smiling and giggling while rubbing on my chest. She started to sing and whisper something in my ear : Anything they can do I can do better (better).

Now I don't know what the hell she been drinking but whatever it was she needed to be off of it because she know she wasn't ready for me . Lol.

I was watching the dog and his friend get sent down from heaven and then got distracted cause Kalonie got on top of me. I'm like man she must really trynna do something. So eventually I stopped and gave up
And went to work.

I started teasing her thighs with my hands and kissing her neck. Then I pulled her underwear to the side and layed on top of her until when my ear was by her mouth before I went inside her. So I started to go inside of her slowly and I heard her pretty ass moan in my ear while she was gasping for air. I began going slow then started to speed up until her breath started skipping beats. Until we had to stop because soon but later her mother would be coming.  So eventually we she ended up sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oohhh big momma food sound good lol .

What did Kalonie and Tyrell just do ?😩

What happens after this between them two ?😩

Jidenna sound some fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stayed tuned in for the next chapter. ( Chapter 2).

Xoxo.Chanell💋.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~