chapter 2

i know this chapters short but i dont know if im a good writer so you know. tell me wheather you like my storry or not below. thanks xxx

i opened my clutch bag and brought out my iphone and found my number and handed him the phone.

"thanks" he mumbled while trying in vain to find the right buttons

"here, do you want me to help you?" i asked shyly

"um...yeah if you wouldn't mind" he said as he passed me the phone

i entered the number into his blackberry and then passed it back to him, he took the phone but still held onto my hand. his hand was warm to tough but rough and smooth at the same time. he lightly squeezed as he spoke.

"thanks, darn phone, flipping nightmare!" he joked,while still holding my hand.

"your welcome" i said, still dumbfounded that he was still holding my hand

he took at step closer to close the gap bettween us. our lips were almost touching. his breath smelt like a mixture of fruit punch and spearmint chews, which smells nicer than it sounds.

"no, seriouly, thank you" he siad as his lips flutterd against mine.

my heart was racing. is this a joke, or is Robbie really interstred im me and asking for my number. even if it was a joke, i dont think my heart has ever races so much.

i didnt have time to reply, because his lips sudenly thunder into mine. for a moment i stood there frozen and all of a sudden before i knew it i was kissing him back. his hand slowly let go of mine and started making its way toward my hair. my hand found the back of his next and started to play with the little tufs of hair at the back of his head. he started to deapen the kiss when his tonge flick across my lips and i opened my mouth as inclinded.

his hand slowly started to twirl my hair in his hand. as i started to make circular motions on the back of his neck.this was the best moment of my life.

My brain suudenly kicked in. and i thought why am i kissing a guy that im not even going out with and because i help him. i did NOT want to turn into a slut. reluctiantly i pulled away, to witch Robbie didnt like much as he bit my lip in an atempt to stop me from going.

"hey,um...yeah....your..welcome..." i said flusterded

Robbie suddenly kicked out of his gaze and stopped looking at me longingly.

"oh um yeah your welcome" he siad with a cocky grin that look very atractive i must say

he took my hand and started to lead me toward a group of his friends. when i relised what he was doing i stopped in my tracks.

"where are we going? i asked

"dont worry love, i need to introduce you to some people" he siad with a grin

i smiled at the way hye called my love, but couldnt get over the feeling why he was so interested in me the "just girl". it also made me uneasy as he said that i "needed" to meet some people.

we made our way towards the other popular but not so atractive guys that robbie hanged out with. oh no i thought what were they going to do to me.

"heya guys, i would like you to meet bethany..." announced robbie

"hey sugar" said a well built guy with bround sholders and blonde hair. he slowly took my hand and brought it up to his face to kiss it. i instatly felt my checks go red. but before he got the cance to kiss my hand, Robbie has slapped it out the way. He tackled the mistery guy to the floor and was holding his hands over his neck.

"she is MY girl, and you will not lay a finger on her, if you do you will get more of this" were his words as i heard the sickening click of his breacking nose as robbie punched him in the face.