^°^

Baekhyun had just woken up, and it was 5 in the morning. He tried to fall back asleep but for some reason he couldn't. After a few minutes he realized his husband, Park Chanyeol wasn't next to him. He got worried since he is always the first one to wake up, and Chanyeol the one to sleep in. He got up and went out into the living room to see his husband and daughter cuddled up on the big couch asleep. Baekhyun went back into their bedroom and grabbed his phone. He walked back out and took a few pictures to post on Instagram with the caption, "my babies~ good morning all~"

He went over to the chair in the corner to sit in and watch TV, since he couldn't fall back asleep without Chanyeol. He sat down and he must've done something to wake Chanyeol. Chanyeol woke up enough to open his eyes a little bit and look to the corner where his newly wedded husband sat. He gave a tired smile and motioned for Baek to come over to him. Baekhyun got up and quietly sat down next to Chanyeol's long legs. He leaned back and set his hand on the side of Chanyeol's knee, while looking at Chanyeol with a loving smile. Chanyeol wasn't satisfied with where Baekhyun sat down, so he gave a little puppy frown which made Baek roll his eyes and smile. He squeezed his petite figure behind Chanyeol, still trying not to wake their daughter, Bora, with his legs parallel to Chanyeol's, a right angle at the knee, enclosing their child.

"Good morning tiny." Chanyeol whispered.

"Good morning giant." Baekhyun whispered back. "Chanyeol-ah, why were you out here this morning?" Baekhyun whispered into the back of Chanyeol's neck.

"This morning at around 1:30, Bora came into our room because she had a nightmare. I came in here because I didn't want to wake you." Chanyeol whispered back to Baekhyun in his deep voice.

"You didn't have to do that, you could've waken me up. I would've let her sleep in the middle of us." Baekhyun said with a frown.

"No hyung, I need to let you sleep, for all the things you do for me and our daughter. You deserve it. You're a great dad." Chanyeol turned his head to the side, so he was looking at the ceiling, and Baekhyun sat up and pecked his love's full, red lips. That made Chanyeol smile and giggle a little bit. His deep laugh must have woken their adopted child, because she let out a high pitched yawn, and she opened her eyes to see her fathers cuddling together behind her. She smiled and got up just to climb up onto both of them.

"Good morning appas!" She squealed excitedly. That made them both laugh.

"Good morning princess, how did you sleep last night?" Baekhyun asked his almost 5 year old daughter.

"Well I had a bad dream, so I came into your room and Chanyeol appa said to go into the living room so we didn't wake you up. Then we fell asleep out here." She said practically fully awake by now, as Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still half asleep. Baekhyun reached for his phone in his sweatpants pocket to check the time.

"Yah.. Its only 5:30, sweetheart you should go to your room and watch TV while Chanyeol appa and I sleep some more, ok?" Baekhyun sleepily said as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Ok appa" she said and hurried away to her room.

"Baekhyun-ah, you should get some sleep. I'll make breakfast." Chanyeol said while yawning. He tried to get up, but two scrawny arms wrapped around his tiny waist. "Yahh, hyung what's wrong?" Chanyeol said in a tired voice.

"You need to sleep Chanyeollie-ah. Come lay down." Chanyeol sighed and did as he was told. "No wait..." Baekhyun got up and told Chanyeol to move to the back of the couch as Baekhyun layed down facing his love. "I thought it would make more sense since I'm tiny and you're giant." Him and Chanyeol laughed. For a while they just layed there together, faces inches apart, with foreheads together.

"Baekhyun my love... You know I love you.. Right?" Chanyeol whispered while looking deeply into Baekhyun's beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Of course baby. You're my giant." Baekhyun said as he kissed Chanyeol on his soft red lips.

Chanyeol held the bottom of his love's chin and pulled away, just to whisper, "and you're my tiny" and placed his lips right back onto Baekhyun's small pink lips, making Baekhyun smile into the kiss and reach his hands up to Chanyeol's head, playing with his hair as their lips were still locked together, with no sign of pulling apart any time soon. Chanyeol placed his one hand on the back of Baekhyun's small head, and the other on his cheek, deepening the kiss. After a while, Chanyeol slowly pulled his lips off of Baekhyun's. For a few seconds, they just layed there staring at each other with loving smiles, until Chanyeol broke the silence.

"I love you tiny."

"I love you too giant."