Chapter 1

So guys, i do not own any fairy tail character,they belong to their rightful owner. Oh and there will be some made up spell and place and other thing, don't be mad okay? Okay! :)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up and strength my arms and yawning, I looked outside the window to see that the sun has shining bright,a lovely day make me smile. I look at the mirror to see myself with a horrible messy hair, so I quickly took a shower with my favorite shampoo,strawberry and vanilla,they smell so good! I walked back into my room with a towel wrapped around my body. I wear blue tank-top with black short skirt,brow belt and a white socks,also with my brown cow-girl boots, my hair are tight up into a high pony tail. My calestial key is hanging at the side of my belt same as my whip.

I walked outside my apartment and lock the door heading toward my lovely guild,Fairy Tail! But....since Lissana(Lissana or lisanna???) Come back, everybody seem to ignored me,lately I have go on a solo mission without my team mate by my side. Only few people didn't ignore me,Wendy,Charle,happy,panther lily, gajeel,levy,Mira,Laxus,surprising right? He with his thunder tribe. Oh and master also didn't ignore me.

"Be careful miss Lucy!" I heard someone shouted my name and saw the fisherman( I think...) smile and wave at me. "I will don't worry!" I shouted and return the wave and smile,it feel good when you know that someone still care about you. I sigh before realising that i was infront of the guild door.

Normal P.O.V

Lucy kicked the door open and yelled "Ohayo Minna!" And still only few people greet her, she saw her t-.... team Natsu at the Normal spot they would hang out,Natsu saw her and walk to her with lissana by his side,hand in hand,Lucy can feel something bad going to happen. However she still greet them nicely. "Ohayo Natsu-kun" "Ohayo lucy-chan,look i have to tell you something and hope that you wont be mad" "what is it?" She tried her best not to show the pain on her face,she look at the silver hair girl,the girl have a evil smirk on her face,she didnt feel comfartable with it. Natsu decide to break the silence " Lucy i have to kicked you out of team Natsu,we have our lissana back,i hope yiu dont mind and also because you are weak,we always have to save you." Lucy was speachless,she look down at the before nodding and goes to the bar and order her favourite milkshake,strawberry and vanilla,she said thank you and look at the wall,holding back the tears.

Mira P.O.V

Lucy-chan came to me and order her favourite milkshake,something is diffrent about het,she seem so......upset,she keep staring at the wall for no reason,i decide to ask her if something wrong.

"Lucy-chan? Can i ask you something? " "what is it mira-nee?" I can hear pain in her voice. "Are you alright? Why you didn't go out on a mission with your team again?" "Im fine mira-nee, i-i just d-don't want t-to"

I look at her as if she just about to burst into tears, i bring her to the basement so that we could talk,and i can see that laxus is staring at Lucy-chan, i smirk at the thought of them being a cute couple,i use to love him but now i love freed,he knew it and he didn't mind. When we arrive at the basement tears already came out from her eyes, i rushed to her and comforting her,she is in breaking down mood, i really want to know what make her like this. "Lucy-chan,tell me what happen" "n-natsu k-k-kicked me out o-of the team a-and re-replace me with y-your sister,Lissana,They i-ignore me as i-is i was never h-here h-he also s-said that i-im weak " "shhh shhh,it's alright Lucy-chan,I always with you" i feel bad for her,Lucy is such sweet girl and she also have a strong heart,she'll do anything to protect her friend,but why? Why would Natsu do such thing like kicked her out from his team?!.

Laxus P.O.V

As i was sitting here with my thunder tribe team,i saw mira with blondie talking,mira have a worried face truly showed when she talked to her,mira quickly bring her to the basement,mira saw me staring at blondie,she has the smirk that I don't even like it. I fallow them to the basement and listen to their conversation. "N-natsu k-k-kicked me out o-of the team" I heard blondie say. You see,lately i've been thinking about this blond calestial mage,lets just say im in love with her, I heard to their conversation and mira was comfronting blondie while she cried her heart out. I feel pity,weird right? All the mighty Laxus Dreyar has become soft by this little blond mage. I heard that natsu kicked her out from his team,that make my blood boiled. 'How dare he!that flame brain going to die for what he did to m- blondie!' I yelled in my head before go back at my table. Evergreen came to me and ask me is I'm alright or not.

"Theres nothing you need to worry ever,just thinking about something" she looked at me and smirk before whisper to me with a teasing voice. "Really? I thought you were thinking about the blond mage~" her smirk grew but i ignore it. I saw blondie and mira has return from the basement, her eyes were red from crying,i feel bad thought. Blondie goes up stairs to gramps office,i wonder why and again i fallow her,ever make a kissing noise and i facepalm.

*-*-*-*-*-master makarov office*-*-*-

Normal P.O.V

Lucy knock on the door three times before master makarov say "come in!" At the other side,she took a deep breath before entering his office.."what is it my child?" He asked and see that laxus standing against the door,he raised an eyebrow but look back at Lucy who was staring at the ground. "Master..." "yes dear?" "Can i.....Can i leave the guild to t-train with some ss-class m-mage?" Her voice crack and it seem that she about to cry again, master makarov lean foward and demand her to sit and she did. "But why my child? Is something bad happen?" She didnt dare to speak,she just continue to look at the ground. Master makarov sigh and nodded. "Alright dear,i'll let you go and i will sent someone to train you" Lucy looked up a bit to see his face "m-may i-i know w-who?" He nodded and pointed to the person at the door,laxus looked shocked and give his gramp a glare master makarov ignore it and smirk at him,he knew that his grandson has a crush towards the blond girl.

Lucy look behind her and her eyes went wide,she Can't believe that the pervet blond male going to train her,she look back at master makarov with 'are you kidding me?!this pervet guy!?' Face,and to bad for her master makarov nodded. Laxus walk to hus gramps table and standing next to it. "You sure gramp? This blondie?!" "Hey you blond to sparky!" "What was that?!" She gulp nervousely and look away. "You two may leave now,laxus bring her to the place you always train alone,remember only you and her" laxus let out a growl before get out of the office with Lucy not to far behind,she asked him. "When we going ti leave?" "Now,so you better pack everything you need couse from this dat you going to live with me" he smirk at her before walked back to the guild hall. "What ever perv" she said and crossed her arms on her chest.
"You truly are pain in the neck you know that" he said and walked her back to her apartment,she let out a defeated sigh before replay "fine".

They arrive at Lucy apartment,laxus was waiting outside her apartment,his back against the wall,listening to his ear-pod while waiting for her.

Lucy pack everything that she need and she remember the novel that she been writing for levy,she has finish it and she decide to sent to levy. She write a letter and put it on top of the book. "I open thee,gate of the maiden!Virgo!" A white golden light appear and reaveling a maid with pink hair looking at her. "Punishment time princess?" Lucy shook her head and give her the book and the letter. "Can You give this to levy Mcgarden for me?" "Yes princess" she dissapear and arrive back to Lucy after a few seconds. "Is there anything else princess?" "No,that's all,thank you" virgo bow down before go back to celestial world. She grab her beg and leave another letter on the front door so the landlady dont have to worry if she didn't pay her rent. "Took you long enough blondie" She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes,she look back at him. "You not going to pack?" "Why would i?, I have pack my things while waiting for you,becide,that place we're going to practice is near my house" she replay with a simple 'oh' "come on" laxus said and began to walk near him. "Does it far?" "Yes now please be quite and keep walking" "whatever sparky" he groan and tried to ignore her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Here first chapter! Hope you all like it tho,please leave a comment,vote and perhaps even fallow! I'll fallow back ofcourse! Have a nice day my little wolf pups! :D

Thelittlebluewolf~