Chapter 7

Lucy pov

"Laxus!"

I call him after I get out from the tunnel that Virgo made,I saw him with another few people and it seem that laxus got a fight with a red hair man that look like natsu.

Then I saw a girl a that I found around my age,she has beautiful aurora hair and very elegent dress,her eyes also the same like her hair. She turn to look at me and her face soften before smiling warmly at me. I still didn't get what happen.

"Hime! Stay behind me!"

Virgo yelled and jumped in front of me and spread her arms,protecting me. The girl frown before shaking her head and give another small smile,I turn to laxus who was try to break the chain. 'Where did the chains came from?' I say in my mind,trying to find a word before the girl spoke.

"Now now Virgo,no need to be over protective over her"

She smiled widely.Virgo seems hesitate before look down and back at the girl.

"Hime,this is Galaxy the star sign or you can call the zodiac sign dragon."

"W-what...?"

"As she said lu-chan,I'm galaxy."

"How do you know my name and laxus what's going on here?!"

"How the he'll would I know?! I just meet those guys today!"

"Urusai"*shut up or silence*

Wow,she has the same deadly aura like erza does but this now seems to make laxus goes silent,laxus the light bulb afraid of the girl around my age? Wow...it's just wow.... maybe because she is a dragon slayer? But Virgo said she only a dragon,now to mention it.

I was about to asked Virgo about that but she disappeare,looking back at the grip around my age,I saw her holding a....Virgo key?! How could that even possible?! Yelling in my head I heard she chuckle.

"Surprise?"

"I-I though that celestial keys only have one each!"

"Hehehe,dear lu-chan. I hope I can tell you right away but because you are safe now,I will tell you later when we meet again"

"W-what do y-you mean?"

"Just wait,and you boy"

She shot a death glare at laxus and laxus glare back,not wanting to show any fear,but his breath are shaky.

"If you didn't manage to take care of her I'll make sure your HEAD be MINE!!!"

She said and let out a loud growl,she break the chain and now laxus are free same as the man that look like natsu. Other two woman were behind a guy that look like laxus for some reason. And I found myself asking this.

"Wait but tell me who you are!"

"You already know me and let me introduce them to you"

She said with a gentle voice and pointed to the dark pink hair guy.

"That igneel the king of fire,the white hair man is WhiteScar,the blond guy who behind me is Bolt the firework"

"Hey!" 'Bolt' yelled and blush.she just giggle.

She point at the indigo hair woman and say "that is grandine and the woman with leaf green hair is Flora"

"So you all is a dragon slayer?!"

"Not dragon slayer but a dragon my dear lu-chan"

Just before I manage to asked another hing a bright light filled the air,make me covering my eyes. When I'm sure the light has died down I saw a beautiful dragon that 'it' scales looks like the star-night sky,it eyes we're white and it smiled.