SPHERE

It is he; the subject to ridicule whom lies in a sphere of glass. He is minute, trapped within the enclosure. He pushes himself up with his hands, only to fall back down due to his fatigue. He shall now lie on the glass, trembling with fear, addled on how he ended up in the sphere. The exterior of the sphere is perplexing; he sees hallucinations with a sea of white behind them. He carefully picks himself up, now standing steadily within the sphere. As he looks outside, what used to be hallucinations is now vanus. He sees a creature grasping a lever, of what he is staring at is je ne sais quoi, the lever seemed to be fastidious in his line of vision. Without emotion, the creature pulled the lever and water rapidly started to fill the sphere with water. The creature, now vanished, was a flashback for the boy, whom is now drowning. Every atom of water was an element of grief the boy had endured through the torment of others.
The sphere is now filled three quarters of the way with water, leaving the boy to only survive by the length of his nose. He is close to falling off the cliff, dying, ending his painful and tormented adventure of the surrounding world. As he stands on the edge of the cliff, he takes one last gasp of air. This will be the moment where he does the deed, completes his mission. One.. Last.. Gasp. He closes his eyes and takes another step. The end... Not entirely. His feet are glued to the ground remaining in the position next to the cliff. The sphere of glass now cracks along the side, and before he can take his last breath he cascades out of the sphere, surviving his supposed final destination. Thus he agrees to Death's command, he is yet to live for another day.