one

Niall’s P.O.V.:

“I need something to eat,” I told the guys when we return back to the bus from rehearsal. I went upstairs to the bunk area to grab a bag of crisps I had hit there so the guys wouldn’t steal them off me. When I walked in my eyes were instantly met by a pink colour. I stopped for a moment to stare (yes stare) at the girl sleeping in one of the bunks. It had to be Helene’s niece. Her hair was pinkish-purplish and she wore a pink track suit and pink trainers and besides her a pink suitcase was standing. I had never seen so much pink in my whole life on one person and I caught myself chuckling. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to stop any laughing sounds that might want to come out. I sneaked past her and to my own bunk to find the bag of crisps I had hit under the duvet.

“Harry I found a girl for you,” I said when I crashed down on one of the couches downstairs. I opened the bag of crisps and began eating.

“Where is she?” He asked and got up from the couch to look out of the window.

“In the bunks,” I told him and he immediately ran upstairs. After a minute he returned.

“Holy shit that is a lot of pink,” he said and let out a chuckle. He sat down next to me and grabbed some of my crisps.

“Hey, buy your own,” I told him and put the bag to my chest just as Helene entered the bus.

“Have you met my niece?” She asked and smiled at us.

“You mean Pinkie?” Louis answered from the bottom of the stairs. He had also gone to take a sneak peak of her. Both Harry and I chuckled. I don’t know why we found it so funny that she was wearing a lot of pink, maybe because it was actually A LOT of pink.

“Be nice Louis,” Helene said and smiled. “She is indeed wearing a lot of pink though. Anyway maybe I should wake her up. It’s not really fair on her that you guys are taking turns to stare at her while she is sleeping,” She said and went upstairs. After a moment of silence I could hear the two begin to talk. They both returned downstairs a few minutes later. The girl looked tired.

“Guys this is Astrid,” Helene said and Astrid smiled.

“Please just call me Asta,” She said shyly.

“I’m Niall,” I said and waved at her. Harry got up from the couch to approach her. Always the gentleman.

“I’m Harry,” He said flirtatiously. Harry liked it when girls wore pink so he must have been in heaven. I saw a tiny blush creep up Astrid’s cheeks. Harry knew how to make girls blush and fall for him.

“Hello Pinkie I’m Louis,” Louis said and waved at her and she just smiled at his comment. “Come and sit down. We were just about to eat some of Niall’s crisps,” He said and smirked my way. I glared back at him as Astrid sat down on the couch next to me.

“Want some?” I asked and held the bag out to her but she shook her head.

“Nialler’s sharing his food, uuhhhh...” Louis began teasing. The guys always teased me when I shared my food especially if I offered a girl some of it. It all started a while ago when Zayn ate my last chip and I bit his hand as punishment.

“I have to go to Copenhagen now,” Helene said and Astrid looked at her. She looked a bit scared and out of place. Maybe I would be too if I was being dumped on strangers. “I’ll meet you in Oslo tomorrow.” Helene said and left the bus.

“So love, how do you feel about being dumped here with strangers?” Louis said. He was good at starting conversations and he was also good at starting weird conversations.

“I don’t really know,” She answered truthfully.

“How old are you?” Louis asked.

“18,” she answered.