Math Class

Jasi

I walked into class late. Again.

"Ms. Thomas. You're late." My teacher said to me when I walked in. The whole class was staring at me.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to my friend Mylan. She was snickering at me.

Mrs. Johnson looked up from taking attendance. "I said your late"

"Okay? And?" I said to her while I was picking at my pen. Everyone started "oohing"

She didn't respond until about thirty seconds later.

"Exkeeyooz me Jasi Thomas but I don't recall asking for your smart mouth. If I were you I'd be respectful before you get put out. Again." She said scribbling fiercely on a piece of paper. All that did was cause more oohing.

I started bending my pen.

I wasn't even trippin. "First of all. Government name. Unnecessary. And I don't recall asking to be in this bum ass class room anyway. If I were you I'd be quiet and keep writing before we get to boxin in here."

Now nobody moved. I heard Mylan say something behind me.

"Jasi. Just stop" she whispered.

"Oh no hun. I'm done I was just letting her know wassup" I replied.

"This class isn't for you" Ms. Johnson said.

"Evidently." I said to her. My pen had snapped and ink was all over the desk.

"You need to get out Ms.Thomas" she said.

"Gladly"