8.♥

Fizz,

Maya had left some of her stuff here I had to put them into boxes and throw them in the garage I had texted her to come get them but she was tripping.

Nicki had just got out the shower she walked in the room naked and my little guy was happy I grabbed her hand brought her to me. I'm not going to lie I was feeling Nicki and her body was banging but Maya was still on my mind.

"Not right now fizz" Nicki said pulling away from me and grabbing one of my shirts and sliding it on.

"You told old girl to come get her stuff" Nicki said while crawling on top of me.

"Yea but she tripping" I said.

"You want me to handle her lopsided titty self" Nicki said.

"I mean you can" I said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Maya,

So Malcolm bailed on me and fizz keeps blowing up my phone so I just decided to go over to his house. I knocked on the door after about a minute he opened the door with no shirt on and some basketball shorts.

"You came finally" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Where my stuff?" I asked

"Come on" He told me.

"We entered the kitchen where the walking plastic was sitting she looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Girl go somewhere nobody worrying over you" She said.

"Yo man was" I said smirking.

"But he left you for me" She said.

"Girl Remove all the plastic on you and let's see if he still wants you boo" I said.

"First off all shut yo lopsided titty having a$$ up girl you wish you was me but you will never be me fizz wanted a woman not a little girl you are irrelevant to me" She said.

Fizz walked into the room with a box in his hands "What's going on?" He asked.

Nicki grabbed the box from his hands and threw it at me "Be gone B****" She said.

I grabbed the glass and threw it at her I jumped over the chair and jumped on her I punched her in her face a few good times before fizz picked me up and took me to another room and closed the door.

"Maya what's your problem?" He asked

"She disrespected me you thought I was going to let that slide" I said yelling.

He walked over to me and pecked my lips I pushed him away from me "What the hell are you doing you not allowed to do that no more" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Move fizz you playing with my emotions go out there to your little girlfriend" I said.

"That aint my girl" He said.

"The lies" I said.

"I'm not lying I'm just living the single life" He said.

I grabbed the box with my stuff in it and got up to leave.

"Where you going" He said.

"Bye fizz" I said walking out the room I saw Nicki she was holding her face and mean mugging me I flipped her off and left the house and got into my car.

Fizz was playing with my emotions.

You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of.