Chapter 9

I woke up to someone gently shaking me awake.

"Kylie. Wake up! We have to go!" Tyga said soothingly.

"Go where?" I asked.

"To London. Remember? The tourist traps?" He reminded me.

"Okay. I'm up." I said sitting up. I was so tired tho. I fell back, but Tyga caught me. He carried me out of bed. Then he set me down in the bathroom on the carpet.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

"No prob girl." He said. Then he walked out of the room, probably going downstairs. I took a quick shower, and took care of my hygiene. Then I put a robe on, and walked out of the bathroom. I put on  black laced VS panties on and a matching bra. Then I went in my closet. I walked around a bit, to find the perfect outfit.

I found a white sweater that said "Yeezus Tour" on the back of it. Then I found some jeans, and put socks on. I out on some white and black shoes, and got my Hermes bag. I got a pair of white sunglasses, and put them on. Then I sprayed some perfume on, and left the room. Everyone was downstairs except for Romeo, and Alex.

"Good morning Kylie! How'd you sleep?" Kendall asked me.

"I sleep well. How'd you sleep?" I questioned.

"Good. Did you have sex last night? Because I heard Victoria talking with Jen about the sheets." Ken said as we walked to the dining room. We started eating.

"Oh. We had sex the night before last night, but not last night." I said.

"Okay. I won't tell anyone. They'll have to find out on their own." She said.

"Unless someone heard?" James asked.

"Yeah." She responded. "Wait, what? James? You wouldn't tell would you?" Kendall asked.

"Of course not! Oh, did you know, that there are gonna be two cars? Kids in one, and adults in the other." He said.

"That's great! Where do we sit?" I asked.

"With the adults. Since there are only 3 parents coming, and like, 6 kids." He said.

"Harper's coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. Turns our, aunt Vick can't take children to work." He said.

"Oh. Okay. How many seats per car?"

"Well. 1 is already taken by the chauffer. And then... There's 3 in the second row, and 3 in the 3rd. So, that's 7." He said.

"No. That's 6." I corrected.

"No. Plus the seat next to the chauffer." Kendall corrected me.

"Whatever. So that's 14 seats. Is Harper sitting with the adults?" I asked.

"Obviously. So my mom and dad, and Harper in one row, uncle David next to the chauffer, and that leaves room for 3. Yeah. Someone has to sit with the kids. And... you just turned into an adult, so technically you could be a kid. No hard feelings Kylie." He said.

"No its fine." I said. I really wanted to choke him. I wanted to sit with Tyga. Romeo came down wearing a black shirt, black pants, and black vans. That left Alex, who came running behind him. Wearing almost the identical thing, but in all white. Alex and Romeo were the same age. George was the same age as Brooklyn, and James was the same he as Kendall. Me and Cruz were the odd ones out. Well, I had Tyga, so...

"Let's go kids!" David yelled. So the parents waited for the kids to get in the first car. Romeo, Alex, and Cruz sat in the all the way back. Brooklyn sat in the second row with George. Then we were deciding who should go next to them. Tyga insisted that we put harper with the kids, but David argued that she was too young, and she needed to be with the adults.