1-Foreigner VS Queen Bee

This is too much of a hustle. I crumbled the paperwork for my gym and made a shot into the dustbin.....but sadly a long way miss.

I jumped off of my bed and made my way to the closet. I stripped my shirt off and threw it away not caring for where it flies of to.

Chest looks manly enough, though my muscles are losing shape, wings zero, and stamina fucked up. And boy, those chest hairs look hooooooot.

"Why don't you just join the university's gym" I wasn't done getting turned on by myself when Henry on his bed, with his legs on the wall and head hanging from the bed interrupted me. He was reading some Shakespeare poetry.

Does he not see this beauty.

"Bro believe me, you ain't gonna get a gf like that" he added politely while turning his page.

That's Henry, my roommate. He likes poetry, library, politics, history, drums and stuff. An outstanding student with goofy looking glasses with absolutely no care in the world of what he wears. We met today, well because today is the first day of my university well of my dorm to be exact.

"The equipments are too limited and just so you know, a lot of people have admired my chest." And its true, I swear I'm not lying.

"Just so you know, its called gay when guys admire your chest" he informed me emotionlessly with no sense of humour.

So yeah fine I admit it, only my guy friends admired my chest.....wait does that mean they were gays?

I tried to show off some muscles in front of the mirror hopping for the mirror to tell me, I'm the fairest of them all but instead , I heard my roommate laugh, what a roommate I got. Can't he even lie just to keep my heart.

"So the classes start tomorrow"

"Yeah but I imagined a little nervousness" he kept his face hidden with his book as he continued reading "by the way, your not from America, are you?"

"Why say that?" I scanned the room for my shirt and found it from behind the bed.

He threw his book on the desk perfectly closed. "You look more Asian"

I laughed a little and jumped on my bed. "Yeah, I'm from Pakistan"

"Its right beside India, if my brain still functions" he got up and leaned his back to the wall and gave me a serious look. What's with that weird look? Does he like my chest?......No he's staring at my face.

"I wonder how you passed geography" I mocked him and closed my eyes with my arms under my head.

"Yeah well I have a rule of learn and forget. I don't have free space to kick everything in my brain that the world has to offer."

"And I wonder how you became the honour student of the year."

.
.
.
.
After a long pause he decided to actually say an admirable thing.

"Hamburger?"

"What?" I opened my eyes to discover his plans of going out. He was wearing his sneakers.

"Wanna go get some hamburgers? I heard the cafeteria have em"

Hamburger......just by imagining it, my stomach answered to his question...growllllll..... he laughed at my stomachs surrender and stood beside me. "It closes in an hour so get that ass off of the bed"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I swing my legs off. I was too tired to wear something fancy so I wore my leather slippers and we made our way out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-------EMILY'S POV-----------

"Not even a single day and two guys offered their cocks in public" I took another French fries into my mouth in pure annoyance from my day.