1D Summer Vacation

PLOT:

The boys and girls planned a summer vacation on the beach in sunny California. Some of the girls have been huge directioners for the longest time, while the rest of the girls picture the boys as another pretty boy boyband. Magement rented the beach house fully knowing the girls would be staying in the same beach house at the same time. {The couples share rooms}

Niall & GF: Niall is his usual sweet and caring self. GF is a little bit of a rebel. GF find One Direction annoying and stupid. Will Niall be able to change GF’s mind?

Louis & GF: Louis secretly teams up with Zayn to pull pranks on the other members of the house. Louis sees something in GF that he has never seen in any girl before. GF has always been a Niall girl. When she meets the boys will GF change her mind on who grabs her attention? 

Zayn & GF: Zayn along with Louis team up to prank the others. Zayn likes GF a lot and everyone knows it. GF doesn’t hate ONe Direction, but she doesn’t love them. GF is also a little hesitant to take downs her walls and let Zayn in. 

Harry & GF: GF much like Niall’s GF despises One Direction. GF just sees Harry as a womanizer. She knows his rep and thinks she’s just another project. Harry finds GF different than all the other girls he’s gone after. Harry plans on winning her heart and keeping it, seeing as she has already won his.

Liam & GF: GF has been a Liam girl for life. She loves everything about him, but wants to get to know the real Liam. GF also has many insecurities about herself, for one her looks. Liam liked GF since the first moment he saw her. He was taken back by her beauty. Liam she’s how insecure and hurt she is, and want to try and help her. But will GF let him help?