Chapter I

The name was Alana Smith.. aka Lana. A strong yet young girl, aging at 13 with a congenial personality and raging beauty. Nevertheless, she was considered perfect by most peers. She was very smart, considered an "honor roll" student. She came from a wealthy family, so expenses were never a problem. Her mother was the CEO of Oracle Inc., always on business trips around the U.S. and sometimes gone for weeks at a time. Lana never got to bond much with her mother, but her dad was like her right hand. They went everywhere together, ate out a lot, (considering he wasn't much of a cook) and she could talk to him about almost anything. He stayed home as an developing author, writing short stories and poems for a living.
  Monday morning, At exactly 7 a.m., Lana's alarm clock rang endlessly with a deafening sound that echoed in her ears until she arose out of bed. She turned the alarm clock off and exhaustedly walked to the bathroom. Although it seemed as if she didn't, Lana was looking forward towards today. Why? Not because of school, but because of who she sees in school. A guy, she didn't know his name or his age, just that she wanted... Him. She was just so tongue-tied around him that words come from her mouth in an unsteady but comprehendible poem. She got dressed and ate breakfast quickly. When the clock read 8:30 a.m., Lana quickly bolted out the door to her bus stop, which wasn't far but she was eager to get to school. The bus came not long after she got to the bus stop. She got on the bus where she sat in the back alone. She could feel it, today was gonna be a good day for her.