Chapter 6

I got so scared so I knocked to the door faster and faster..... Nothing was happening than I see a big shadow of a man, which comes to this floor. He sees me and I stay there freazed, the man came closer to me and I got so scared. The man took me in his hand and I started screaming out loud and thats the only thing I remember......

I wake up tied from head to toe and I was in the back of a car, I try to reach my phone but I couldnt find it. The view from the window was from the city and we were getting out the city......

The Car Stops

The car stops and I close my eyes and my tears start to flow, the man opens the door and grabs my arms. He pulls me out of the car and walks with me in the building over there. I was so fucking scared. The man opens a apartmens door and I open my eyes wide. In the apartment were my friends and they planed all this. This was a surprise party for me.

"Hanna I know you got scared to hell.. But this is awsome!!" Ester says laughing.

"Yes thank you so much for this!" I say not really meaning it cuz she scared me to death.

"Np you know Ily"

"Ily you too"

Party starts

There are boys and that is a lot of fun but I am in the mood for it. Even if I want to party Tim (the boy hanna is in love with) isnt here so I better stay in the balcony alone...
I sit there and stare at the sky thinking;
Why did you left me granny?!
How long have you been suffering?!
Do you love me?!
Can I see you?!
Can you talk to me please?!
I love you so much!!!
I stare at the sky and start to cry but then I hear someone talking to me. It was Jonny he has a crush on me but I dont feel the same for him, I love him but not the same way he does for me.

"Hanna whats wrong?!" He asks worried

"Nothing really"

"I know you something is wrong here I can tell"

"I just...." Tears flow and I see him and I dont know why but I hug him. He blushes like always, he is so cute.

"Dont worry! Everything will be ok" He says And hugs me stronger.

I was feeling so good in his arms, I would never like to leave from there...  But I go away and he lets me, I tell him about what happened these days and he says he is really sorry and she loves me and she is proud of me. His words made me better. It felt so good hearing this. I get inside with him and the peple there were playing Truth or Dare we do it kind of extreme. I always play so I sit there and Jonny follows me too and sits right in front of me.

The bottle spins: STOPS

We were playing Kiss or Hug, and the bottle stops at me and Jonny. I just couldnt kiss him so I hug him tight and he did that too. Everyone was like; AWWWW that is so adorable!! The bottle spins again and again when it goes to me again with Jonny! We huged so this time we had to kiss¿
I just couldnt so I just stay there frozen and he sees me like that and he gives up. If you give up in a challenge its a rule you have to tell the truth about something! He looked terrified, he looks at me and our eyes meet. He says bravely:
"I am in love with Hanna!"