Chapter 4: Little Hunters

It had been at least 7 years since the day they had been stranded. Luckily they were able to escape to the tower those 7 years ago. Currently a small light blue skinned awoken girl was running towards the area where Dead Orbit was located. Following close to her was her basic shell Ghost. She was also wearing a cloak that looked a way too big." Mr.Jalaal!! My mommy told me to bring you some of her spare stuffs!" The little Hunter Awoken girl said. Jalaal smiled and ruffled her black hair that looked just like her mothers." Why thank you little hunter." He stated and smiled." I will increase your mother's standing with us. Tell her I said thank you for the contribution." Jalaal said as though it was an order and laughed a bit when the little hunter saluted." Yes sir!!" She said and smiled warmly. She then started jogging back to the main center of the tower.

A small jog away there was another little awoken girl. This awoken girl was sitting in the tree next to Banshee-44's gunsmith shop. She was also wearing a decent length cloak, but it fit her a bit better. It was a cloak that Lord Shaxx have her. She was a lot paler than her sister. She was very white with white hair and white eyes as well. She was always jealous of her sister's orange eyes. Her older sister walked near the tree and looked up in it." Get down here Spirit! We need to go back to mommy!" The other sister said and crossed her arms. Spirit pouted and shook her head." No Spirit no coming Moon! If mommy want Spirit she come get Spirit." She said with her usual broken English and growled a bit which sounded an awful lot like the sound her father, Variks, makes when he breaths in sometimes. Moon frowned." Don't growl at me!! I'm going to go get daddy and he won't be happy with you!" She threatened. Moon then felt and hand on her shoulder and noticed it was her father." I figured you'd be throwing what your mother calls a tantrum. Come down now Spirit. Mommy is waiting for us to get back for dinner." He said and opened his arms for Spirit to hop down from the tree into. Spirit frowned." Mommy have no time for Spirit anymore! Helix more important!" She said and growled again. Variks sighed." Helix is not more important than you my little hunter. Helix is just a tiny baby. We told you when your mother became pregnant with him that she would be spending less time with you in order to take care of him. He isn't old enough to be left alone." Variks explained to his youngest daughter. Spirit then hopped down into his arms and sniffed as tears were in her eyes." Let's go home for dinner. How about I see if mommy will let me take you to The Reef to visit Ms.Petra."