Looking for Trouble

two months later

Harley sat back in the throne she stole. She had to beg Ivy for it. All of the girls were so close now. Ivy and Catwoman had occasional cat fights but it was all good. They earned 5,000,000 off both diamonds. They still wanted more money. Harley was the only person that was awake. It was 4:00 a.m. Catwoman got up. She came downstairs half asleep. "Harleen Quinzel what are you doing up?!" She whisper yelled, trying not to wake Ivy up. Harley shrugged. "Are you insane?!" She paused to loom at the clock"It's 4:03 in the morning!" Catwoman complained again. Harley was sitting on the floor playing with Puddin, the new cat Selina got when her cat, Jerald died. She made the mistake of letting Harley name it. She wasn't over The Joker quite yet, she probably never would be. Harley looked up at Catwoman and gave her a weird face. "Was that a trick question" Harley asked, referring to the fact that she had just asked her if she was insane. Catwoman just rolled her eyes and went to take a shower. The sound of trickling water woke Ivy up. "Hey Harls"  She said tiredly. "morning red" The water turned off.  Catwoman exited the bathroom about 2 minutes later wearing some jeans and a black hoodie. She was surprised to see Ivy awake.  "Early start too Red?" She asked her. "Yeah. I don't know why." Ivy told her. Harley sighed. "I'm so borrrreed. Lets go kill people or steal Bruce Wyane and sell him. " "I've been bored too. It's been too long since I've been in the Gotham City Newspaper." Catwoman told them. "Yess." Poison Ivy agreed. "Yeah we should get more money" Catwoman told  Harley Quinn is pretty stupid but the idea she shared with the girls at that moment, was about the most stupid thing she had ever said. "We should rob Bruce Wyane!" She said. But what the girls thought about this was crazier than Harley herself. Crazier than Joker infact. "That idea is insane... But while insane, brilliant" Catwoman said. Ivy nodded in agreeance.