Robbing and Running

"Run" Catwoman whispered  as she gestured for them to leave. The girls quickly and quietly got into the elevator. They clicked the floor number 1. They wanted to get as much goodies as they could. As the door closed they heard Batman say, "I better go look for them" Harley widened her eyes. She started clicking the 1st floor button really fast. "Harley! That won't make it go any faster!" Ivy told her. She didn't care though. Finally the door opened and they ran while they grabbed things, putting them in bags. They ran up stair ways. They were'nt  scared as much as much as they were alive. They were having so much fun. It was their first time doing anything. They ran through the halls being chased by Batman, laughing as they stole stuff that could possibly be worth 2,000 dollars each thing. Accept what Harley was grabbing random things. The girls finally lost Batman because they left early. They went out a window. They jumped off the roof. Ivy used a vine to grapple to to the nearby home, Catwoman used her whip. Harley was in Catwomans arms. They ran for rose bud. They drove home as  fast as possible. Harley sat back and said, "Ahh it's good to be back" "Yes it is" Catwoman said in agreeance. Poison Ivy laughed. When they got home they went through everything they stole.  Catwoman had obviously gotten the most. Ivy stole plants and other things worth money. Then there was Harley.  She was hauled a vacuum down the alley.