new kid

"BEEP!BEEP!" i wake at 7:23 to the sound of a horrible noise. "time for school"my mom says while she bangson my bedroom dooor. i reply with a simple "IM UP!" i get dressed into my black vans, dark blue bleached jeans, green school t-shirt, and blow dried hair. jasmins mom came to drive me to school, beacuase i dont like riding the bus. me and jasmin enter the schoool together. i walk to my locker and start to turn the pad lock, and thats when something startles me " OMG ITS A SPIDER!" i jump to the other side of the hallway. then i see daniela and joi on the floor dying laughing "WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!" i look over and see jared trying to figure out his locker. i walk to him and reach my hands over to hug him. my friends look with confusion. "OMG! hey jared!" "hey kaylee" i introduce him to joi and daniela. i walk him to all of his classes and introduced him to all of my friends. "oooooooo......who is this?" brittany said. "its my friend jared hes new here" i replied. i found out that jared rides my bus so i rode the bus home. "jermaine i want you to meet jared, hes new here." jermaine is one of my friends, i slick have a crush on his light skinned dread head self, somtimes i call him simba. "so simba are you still going to laser tag on saturday with me?". "no i have piano lessons" my face dropped from a smile to a frown. "ill go" jared said. "yeah!" i replied. i went home took a shower than went to bed.