party time

once you arrive home after school you see several cars in your drive way so start to get nervous. before you stepped in the driveway you got your mace out of your book bag just in case. when you get to the door step you hear rustling in your house so you quickly put the key in the door opended it and start to spray mace every where with your eyes closed. you then hear people calling your name so you stop and open your eyes to see chres, prodigy, rayray, princeton,and jailyn sitting on your couch.

YN: you guys could've told me you wee coming over after school or something.

rayray: well we told you on Wednesday, but i guess you weren't paying attention

YN: i was paying attention i just thought you weren't coming anymore because of the party.

prodigy: well you thought wrong

YN: hey prod, guess what!

prodigy: what

YN: SHUSH YOUR ASS!!! HAHAHAH GOT'EM

Everyone except prodigy is l;laughing mad hard

prodigy: man y'all shut up

jailyn: HAHA YOU MAD.......OR NAHH

Prodigy: man im leaving i will see yall at the party

princeton: HE MAD!!

Everyone is still laughing

YN: well its almost time for the party dont yall have to go get ready.

chres: nope we changed the party to be here

YN: WHAT!!!! NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT MY MOM WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE SHES GONNA KILL ME WHEN SHE COMES HOME TO A DAMN PARTY IN HER HOUSE!!

Chres: calm down YN....before you got home we were already here and your mom told us to tell you that she was going to be on a biasness trip for the rest of the month. so everything is going to be a ok and we will make sure she doesnt find out about the party.

YN: ok good, well im about to go get ready jailyn do you wanna come.

Jailyn: sure

chres: can i come.

you hear chresanto mumble those words but you aren't sure what he said.

YN: what was that chres

chres: i didnt say any thing

princeton and rayray: sure you didnt

upstarirs with the girls

jailyn: how about you get read and i will pick out your clothes

YN: ounds like a plan

you get into the shower wash your body and hair. when you get out of the shower you leave your hair in its natural state which is nturally curly.you get out of the bathroom and see that jailyn has your out fit out so you go back into the bathroom to see a red and black dress and black heels woth red accessories. but instead of putting them on you leave them in the bathroom on accident. when you come out the bathroom jailyn is waiting on you.

jailyn: awe sooki sooki now , but wait where is your jewlery?

you go back into the bathroom and put on your heels and accesories. when you put them on you come out of the bathrom to her jailyn say......

jailyn: daaaaammmmnnn mami you look sexy

YN: lol shut up, now its your turn to get ready