Chapter 6. The Dorm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*Edited~*~*~*~*~*~

When we got to our dorm Helena was sitting on her bed reading a book. "Hey Helena what are you reading?" I asked. "A History of Magic." She said not looking up from her book. "What time is it?" Rose asked. I looked at my watch. "It's almost 10:30pm." I replied. "Well I'm going to get ready for bed," Rose said. "Me too," Emma agreed. "Me three." I said. "I've already changed." Helena stated matter of factly.

I changed from my school robes and in to dark green pajama pants, a dark green camisole and sweatshirt and got into my bed. The bed was warm and soft. I didn't go right to sleep unlike my roommates, I stayed up thinking, Then I decided to go up to the common room, I got out of my warm bed and headed up.

When I got there I was surprised to see a house-elf there, he had his back to me. "Hello" I said and he jumped. "Sorry." I apologised. "It's okay Miss. Dobby was just finishing up." He said. "Dobby?" I asked. "Yes Miss?" "Why are you wearing so many hats?" I asked with a frown. "Dobby likes hats, Dobby likes them very much Miss." He said with a proud smile. I couldn't help but smile too. "You look good Dobby." I said. "Thank you Miss." He said. "You're welcome. Well I'm going to go back to bed now, night Dobby," I said. "Goodnight Miss." And with that I headed back down to my dorm and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise that I'll make the next one longer.
Eat sleep and read on!