CHAPTER 11: FOURTH DATE, THE SEXY ONE

Almost week has passed again, and gikwang is the next one to date ji-eun

But ji-eun feels kinda awkward cause he sees him as a playboy, and she always see him flirting with girls.

DW: "noona, you seem troubled, do you have a problem"

JE: "not really, I feel uneasy dating gikwang, I don't know, I don't feel relaxed"

DW: "don't worry noona, though he looks like a lady killer, he won't hurt you!"

YS: "aiiissh! You don't know him well woonie! chief, if ever he did something to you just call us okay"

JE: "o-okay"

GK: "yah!! What false information are you giving to our chief!"

YS: "I'm just telling the truth!"

GK: "chief, don't listen to him okay, and also wear party clothes tonight! We're going to PARTY!!!! Yeah!"

JE: "okay"

...

Night came and ji-eun wear a black long sleeve tight laced dress, accompanying with dark make up.

GK: "wow chief!!! You look astonishing, again you left me speechless"

JE: "stop it gikwang, by the way, it's odd that they are not here, where are the others"

GK: "ahh, manager is working in the office, dongwoon is out because of schoolworks, hyunseung is on his part time job, yoseob said she was called by her sisters"

JE: "ahh I, see"

GK: "so let's go?"

JE: "yeah.."

So they both went off and go to night club. Ji-eun was scared cause it's her first time going in there.

GK: "don't worry chief, I'm here so just get close to me okay"

As they enter the club, he just greeted the bouncer and they let the both of them in.

Everytime they passed a person, that person will greet him, gikwang is very popular to that club.

JE: "gikwang, you often go in here? You seem so popular, even the bouncer let you in!"

GK: "hahaha! Of course I'M POPULAR! And I'm a regular customer, I'm also a VIP in here."

JE: "w-wow you're really that influential"

GK: "come on chief let's dance!"

JE: "e-eh, no way, I'll just stay here, you can have fun"

GK: "okay, I'll leave you for awhile okay.."

Gikwang leave her in a table and ji-eun was just gazing at the people dancing like crazy.

She was a bit scared cause she's alone, then she saw gikwang getting drunk, dancing like a fool in the dance floor. She can't help but to laugh at him.

Then after few minutes gikwang who is drunk approached her

GK: "come on chief, let's dance!"

JE: "gikwang, you're drunk rest first"

GK: "okay, just have a drink, here have some"

JE: "no, I don't drink, can we go home?"

GK: "why? We are having aren't we? Come on chief, let's have fun"
Gikwang tried to pull her but ji-eun resist

JE: "gikwang, it hurts! Let go of me!"

GK: "come on! We went here to dance not sulk in one corner"
And gikwang is already dragging her, ji-eun pull her hand and she managed  to free herself