Chapter five

Hi guys hopefully you are enjoying this book so far I really appreciate all the views and comments on how good the book is going. I am really determined to make the rest of this book great, onto the chapter...

Timmy POV

When I got out of bed I realised that there was something running down my forehead I got really scared and thought it was blood and maybe it wasn't a dream. When I checked in the mirror it was just lots of sweat because of my dream. I then went to go have some breakfast and my dad had some good news for us he said that he got a job as the night guard at Freddy's Fazbears pizza I said good job and so did mum. He said he started work tonight and he wanted to take us out for lunch at Freddy Fazbears pizza I didn't want to go but I couldn't ruin the moment of joy for him. So I went and we had wpizza and then I looked around the place and dad showed us his security office I wonder why they had a camera there? Anyways after that we headed home.

Purple guy POV

I saw this kid and his family walk into the pizzeria. I knew his dad was the new night guard at this place so I didn't really do anything suspicious I can save it until tonight when he is on his shift as the night guard.

Dad POV

When I walked into the pizza place I went to Scott to ask him more about the job but I couldn't find him anywhere so I decided to go into the security office and see if he left any message there. I then heard the phone go to voice mail and his recording came up. He said some stuff about the animatronics coming alive and roaming around the restaurant at twelve o'clock and they stopped at six o'clock and that's when he said goodbye and I was alone in this freaky restaurant. When I came for lunch I thought there were only two animatronics here so I stopped worrying too much and I just started my first night at this place. I then saw this weird golden bunny moving around but it was 4 A.M so I only had two more hours left of this shift. I started to panic as the bunny reached into my office and tried to grab me but just then the clock hit six A.M and the bunny just stopped and stood there like he was frozen in his spot. I then quickly drove home and didn't mention anything about it to my wife and kids because I didn't want to scare them from that place because it's my sons birthday there soon.

Hi guys!!!!! I am really sorry for not updating in a while. But here I am now and I am updating.