Connection

How many of you have bathed in tubs and used mugs to pour water all over you? Certainly few. But those who have, will have noticed that the mug doesn't enter the water easily if pushed in by the "mouth". The actual reason is that the air inside is less dense than the water, so it tends to float. Ofcourse enough force can force it down, but it is harder than entering it at an angle. The same can ne observed when entering it via the bottom of the mug.
More over, If we try to pull it out (after it is full) upside down, you will feel as if the water is trying to pull it back in. That can also be explained by the fact that water molecules tend to stay together due to the partial charges on the hydrogen and oxygen atoms.

That, is science. Now, it's my turn.

I don't know about you, but I never wanted to go into the bath room to bath. Nope. Don't look at me like that!
But we all must agree that we, atleast once, have experienced a weird form of fear when attempting something new. That explains the phenomenon of a
mug (apparently) not wanting to go into the water.

Then, once I was in and had enjoyedplaying with water, I wouldn't want to come back out. I would love the water. The cool feeling of..... wait, we're going off topic! Anyways, when one has attempted the "new task", the feeling of accomplishment is I ne of the only things you want to last forever. Yet it doesn't. That explains the mug not wanting to come back out.

In general, this phenomenon explains brightly the fact that humans will never be happy with what they have.

We hate change.