The Hidden Assasin (CH.2)

The hidden assassin

Chapter 2

P.S. My last chapter was short so I'll try to make this one longer. Also I'm going to skip the plane flight so when this chapter starts she'll be in Hawaii and not all of the places i use -besides the islands which have the real name- are there.

READ AND ENJOY

Claire's P.O.V.

So here i am in Hawaii. i am currently on one of the smaller islands Kauai. So I'll be renting out a room in the Kiahuna golf course (I'm not proud of it but i did get paid tons of cash for killing people ) I got out a lot of my money and transferred it to an untraceable bank account .I'll probably be staying here for a few weeks till I get to know everyone. If I can't find him here I'll move on to a new island. Until I've found him. I have a photographic memory so even if he has changed a bit I'll still be able to recognize him , hopefully .I'm about to head to Shipwreck beach to get a tan so I don't stand out to much. Wright now I'm a little to pale. I should also go shopping. Basically I have to act like a tourist I have my fake I.D. My new name is Lena bullock. My new age is 20 (I can pull it off)and I was born on 23 of July 1889.I grabbed a towel and some sun tan lotion and put my bikini on under a pair of shorts and a tank top with a pair of sandals some sunglasses i bought recently and a sun hat. . Time for some fun, Whoa I don't know when last I said that let alone had any. I locked the door and walked down the stairs not bothering to wait for the elevator. I waved good bye to the secretary behind the desk and headed down to the beach. Everyone was so friendly and waved at me as I passed them on my way to the beach. I scanned the beached looking for any familiar faces and making sure I wasn't being watched or followed.

I put my towel down and started putting sun tan lotion on as I was struggling to reach my back and as I suspected some blond haired blue eyed guy came up and offered to help me. I gave him my best flirtatious smile and accepted. After he was done he introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy Greenwood."

"Lena, I'm on vacation. "I gave him my best blond bimbo impression to match my newly dyed blond hair.

He laughed "would you like me to show you around."

"Sure that would be great. "Wow this was getting boring and it's hardly started.

"Would you like to go now or should we meet latter. "

"Well actually i wanted to get a tan so maybe we can meet later. "

"That's good with me there's a small restaurant down the road called summer hunch. You can settle down today and I'll meet you there tomorrow morning at around 10. "

"That sounds wonderful."GO AWAY I am so bored of this now I could go to sleep but I'm a good actress.

"See you tomorrow Lena."

I smiled stupidly and nodded my head while he turned around and continued down the beach.

As I turned my head I saw a person I'd thought I'd never see again. The one and only guy I'd loved besides my brother.

OSCAR .I had never forgotten him. I had to break his heart to keep him safe and now there he is all 6"3 of his tall dark haired self. That chocolate brown hair I used to run my hands through and those beautiful brown eyes that let me see all the way into his soul with his all too kissable lips and scrumptious body. He looked exactly the same. I must have been staring because he turned and glared at me. Well his attitude obviously changed. Though it's really him I never forgot a face his. Act cool he can't know it's you because you aren't in the clear yet and you can't let him get hurt. So with that in mind I smiled and looked at the ocean ignoring him now that he was staring at me.

"Claire is that you "

With a fright i looked up to see ...

okay , will i don't really do many suspense chapters so i am sorry if you don't like it but i need more ideas and i normally get them when i sleep.

Thankx for reading.