The finding

I was out for a walk when I got lost. Me of course, I'm the one who gets lost. My name is Tommy Joe and I just moved out here to Ohio. I don't know my way around and I'm lost. There is a house in front of me but I'm scared to go over and ask where am I. I was getting ready to walk away, when all of a sudden a man came out of the house.
"Hey man you okay? Are you lost?" I looked at him scared. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Come in, I can help you" I just followed him in his house. I don't know what came over me but I think it was the warmth of his house but I just walked over to the couch and sat down. He came over and put a blacket over me.
"You must be hungry, here" he handed me some chicken.
"Thanks" I said nicely. "This is my favorite you know" I looked at him.
"I know now" he laughed. I ate like half of it then put the rest on the table. I started to feel sleepy from the warmth and chicken. (It always makes me sleepy for some reason).
"So what happened to you?" He asked.
"I was out for a walk and I got lost. You see I just moved here...so yea" he looked at me, probably seeing that I was tired.
"Wow. Hey you tired?" I nodded and put my head back againts the couch and I started to fall asleep. He sat on the couch next to me, put his arm around me and let me lie on his chest. I feell asleep in his arms. I felt safe.
(Next Morning)
I woke up in a bed, I'm guessing it was that guys bed. I looked up at him, he was still sleeping so peacefully. Hes really warm.
"Morning" he looked down at me as he started to wake up.
"Morning..." I looked at him hoping he would tell me his name.
"Its Adam."
"Oh ok. Morning Adam" he was really nice. I put my head down on his chest and he laughed at me.
"What???"
"Nothing, its just you don't even know me and you fine with being here" Hes right, I don't know him.
"Well how about we spend the day getting to know each other?" he looked at me but its like there was something wrong with my plain.
"Hey actually I got to work today. I have to practice for my concert."
"Concert!?! You're famous!?!"
"Yeah i've have been for a awhile now...but I need a bass player" I looked up at him. His ocean blue eyes staring down at me.
"I can play bass" he looked down at me surprised.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah I taught myself when I was 8 and i've been playing ever since." I waited for him to answer.
"Really? You should come with me today and show me and my babd what you can do." I nodded and put my head back down. He laughed again but this time I did too.