· Chapter 1 ·

|| Jennifer's Point of View: ||

I walked through the plane's exit tunnel and the air conditioned air from the airport's waiting area fills my lungs. I slide on my dolche and cabana sunglasses on my face just as my IPhone buzzed. I check my phone to find a text from Nick, my boyfriend of a year and a half.

'The Boyfriend <3 : Hey call me when you land in L.A. so we can make plans for tonight. I miss you and can't wait to see you later. Love you. (:'

I smile at my phone. He was always so sweet and could make me laugh harder than I ever had in my life. He was the kind of guy that'd open the car door for you and suprise you with a bouquet of roses. Yeah maybe it was kinda cheesy, but he was perfect, for me at least. I decided I would call him later tonight when I got home.

I look up from my phone to see that a mob of paparazzi have surrounded me. I have never been a big fan of the paparazzi. My head begins to spin from the flashing of the cameras and my legs just about go from underneath me. But thankfully, my body guards make a path for me to walk through, I hop into the car, and somehow make it back to my apartment alive.

I grab the keys from my purse, unlocking the door and flop onto the couch in my living area. God I'm exhausted! Even though filming Catching Fire wasn't nearly as tiring as Hunger Games, I am still burnt out. I decide to watch a Meryl Streep movie marathon in my pyjamas, so I take out my phone and call my best friend Katrina. The phone only rings once and Katrina instantly picks up.

"What's up hot stuff? You back in L.A. yet?"

"Well that's why I was calling actually..."

"Meryl Streep Movie Marathon with PJs and loads of junk food?" she guesses. God I love this girl. We've known each other since the first day I moved to L.A. from Kentucky and have been inseparable since.

"You know me so well Kat. I am so proud of you my young grasshopper, but there is still much for you to learn."

She laughs. "Shut up bitch. I'll be over in a few."

I laugh. "You know you love me though."

I can almost see her smirking through the phone. "True. Love you."

"Yes love you too, now get your ass over here so we can watch a Damn legend at work."

I hear her chuckle and then she hangs up.

I run into my room, pull on a pair of gray sweats, a navy blue tee shirt, and throw my light brown hair up into a messy bun when I hear a knock at the door.

I open it to find Katrina. Her dirty blonde hair is pulled up into a high ponytail, her green eyes bright, and bubbly.

"I'M READY TO DO SOME COUCH CAMPIN'!" she shouts, mocking my old southern accent.

We order pizza and my on the couch talking and quoting Meryl throughout every movie. She's in the middle of telling me about this guy who tried to flirt with her but then tried to sweet talk up another when I get a call. I pause the movie and pick up my phone. The caller I.D. says private, so I answer it, figuring it was a fan or a wrong number.

"Hello?" I ask, confused.

There's no response, so I ask again. Still no answer.

There's a knock at the door and it bursts open. There stands Josh, Alexander, Dayo, Jack, Leven, and Isabella burst through the door. "SUPRISE!!"