Chapter 2

*Jillian's P.O.V.*

Today I went to school and it was boring so I'm not gonna tell you how it went. I got home at about 4:00. I opened the door and I expected my aunt to be there but instead I saw a note on the kitchen counter. It read:

"Dear Slut,

I'm going to be out of town for the rest of the school year. I met a really handsome guy who might become your uncle and he wanted to spend time with me. So you have the house to yourself for a while.

Sincerely

Your favorite aunt."

Thank The Lord. It's a miracle. I proceeded to my room and did all of my homework. When I was done I checked my email. I had an email from school. It read:

"Dear Jillian,

We have a new student joining us for the rest of the school year. His name is Patrick Quirky and he doesn't have a place to stay so he will be staying at your house. You will also be showing him around.

Simcerely,

Mrs. Smith"

OMG the Patrick Quirky in my house and school?!? This can't be real. After that I just went on YouTube and watched videos until midnight.

*The Next Day- Patrick's P.O.V*

Great just what I needed a new school. At least I have somewhere to stay but I don't even know the girl. I reported to the principals office to meet the girl who would be showing me around and I would be living with. Her name was Jillian. I took a big breathe and opened the door.

"Hello Patrick," the principal says.

"Hello," I say.

"Patrick, this is Jillian she will be showing you around and hosting you," the principal said.

"Hiya," Jillian says with a big smile.

"Hi," I say.

"Alright, Jillian can you show Patrick to his locker?"

"Yup. If you could just follow me."

I followed her into the hallway.

"Ok so here is your locker and is right next to mine and we have the same schedules so if you forget you can just ask me. Um here is your combination for you lock, your schedule, the bell schedule, and that's about it. Don't worry you can just follow me to find all of your classes and homeroom. I hope you like it here," she said flashing another beautiful smile.

'Thank you very much. So we should get to know it other since we're gonna be spending a lot of time together."

"Ok. What would you like to know?"

"Um......," I was cut off by the first bell.

"We'll let's go. You don't want to be late on your first day do you."

"No. We can talk more later."

God this is gonna be a long day.

AN: hey guys thanks for reading chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.