The new girl

It was early morning on Saturday about 8 a.m. I got up and shook my head, my curls landing on my chest, I looked over to see Bailey peacefully asleep I kissed her head softly, I looked over to see my boy crawl around in his cot cooing and giggling I walked over and picked him up.

Me: good morning let's go get you cleaned up my beautiful boy.

I took him to the tub and started to wash him he cooed and splashed the water I chuckled when Bailey walked in and went pee leaning over and talking to our boy.

Her: hi baby did you miss mummy I bet you did.
Baby: dada
Me: yes he said dada

She smiled getting up and washing her hand I took him out of he tub and laid him on the bed blowing raspberries on his soft stomach making him laugh loudly me and Bailey got dressed and she was wearing some shorts, converse, and a white muscle shirt tank top she wasn't wearing a bra her nipples showing through I just through on some nike sneakers, some light blue Jean pants that were torn in places and a muscle shirt that had a picture and words that said the damned little slasher was dressed in jeans an Aerosmith onesie, baby converse and a leather jacket I picked him up and we went downstairs for breakfast and Bailey pulled out some puréed baby food for Saul and i fed him while she cooked out breakfast I heard shuffling from behind me i turned to see a averaged height girl , blonde hair ,tan she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Her: um hi do you know where the bathroom is?
Me: it's down the Hall to the left and who are you?
Her: I'm Shawnda duffs girlfriend.
Me: pleased to meet you this little one is Saul Jr. And the beautiful woman in the kitchen is my wife Bailey are you by chance coming to rehearsal later?
Her: yeah
Me: great you can meet Erin as well.

With that she nodded leaving the room Bailey came out with food we sat down and are our dinner soon all the guys came down and we left for rehearsal, when we arrived I kissed Bailey and Saul before leaving them to practice with the guys.

Baileys pov:

He had left to go practice for the show tonight and on coming tour I looked over past Erin to see a new girl I walked up to her holding my boy and greeted her.

Me: hi I'm Bailey and this is Saul.
Shawnda: hi Im shawnda slash already introduced me to him and this little one and mentioned you, I'm duffs girlfriend.
Me: and this one is Erin
Erin: this is my best friend right here

I smiled at her we all sat in an awkward silence Shawnda really didn't talk much she kept to herself when they finished we headed to the arena.

Me: baby I know how much you want me to watch you play but I'm gonna go sit in your room with Saul it'll hurt his ears babe.

He smiled taking a chug of jack Daniels before kissing me passionately.

Him: alright I'll be there right after we get done I love you kitten.
Me: I love you to.
Baby: dada
Him: daddy's gotta go he'll be back though I promise

He kissed our baby's head than left me and little Saul went back to the room I fed him and than changed him, I played with him for a while than he fell asleep in my arms I laid him in the cot his dad bought specifically for traveling. And he fell asleep.

I started folded laundry I was bored and couldn't wake Saul I heard the door open and close to see a half drunk, half high slash came in I looked at him and continued what I was doing.

Him: what are you doing there?
Me: I'm folding your laundry.

He laid on the bed behind me and rubbed my back I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me too lay down next to him i squirmed trying to get up.

Me: baby I gotta fold your clothes.
Him: just cuddle with me love you can finish in a bit.

He started to kiss and suck beneath my ear as his hand slid up my shirt and started to undo my bra.

Me: slash quit Saul is sleeping right there.
Him: we'll be quiet, just let me make love to you.

He bit my neck softly causing me to moan he place his hand over my mouth he pulled me onto my back situating himself between my legs kissing me softly, he grabbed ,up hands entwining our finger and Pushing my hands above my head.

Him: I love you so much.
Me: I love you too baby.

He pulled my shirt of kissing my breast softly wrapping those full lips around my nipple sucking on it till it was hard than going to the other he pulled my shorts of rubbing my sweet spot with his calloused fingers making me moan, I bit my lip to stifle them he softly kissed me as he pulled off his clothes he kissed my softly whispering into my ear.

Him: are you ready?
Me: yes baby

He slowly pushed himself into my tight wet entrance and he moaned lowly my nails dug into his back as he thrusted in and out of me slowly which caused me to moan for him but I was as quiet as I could be.

Me: oh ugh slash uh it feels so good baby.

He chuckled and kept going at the same pace but pushing in deeper.

Me: baby let me get on top.
Him: you sure baby?
Me: yeah.

He rolled over pulling me on top he grabs my hips and I placed my hands on his chest as I rode him, he thrusted his hips up to go deeper I there my head back as the pleasure ran through my body.

Him: God baby right there

He clawed at my hips and back gripping me hard sure to leave bruises, he started to rub my clit with his gingers again making my legs shake.

Me: ugh oh baby I'm gonna cum don't stop.
Him: me to baby.

I felt his fingers move faster as my riding did I felt my body shake from the pleasure I moaned his name loud as I climax causing him to climax with me.

Me: ohhh slash fuck I'm...im coming!
Him: fuck Bailey!

He came inside me clawing me as he did I laid beside him he cuddled into me he pulled the comforter up and he fell asleep I sat up throwing on some panties and one of his shirts finishing the laundry when Shawnda came in.

Her: oh shit sorry just wanted to see if you needed anything?
Me: no I'm fine slash just fell asleep and I'm gonna go to bed.
Her: are you going on the tour?
Me: idk I still haven't talk to slash about it.
Her: ok see you tomorrow night.
Me: night Hannah.

When she left I laid down and went to sleep.