The Nap

After hours of cleaning the two rested on the couch in the room. Bill looked down with a smile, asleep on top of him was Dipper. He looked so peaceful asleep so Bill didn't bother, he rested his head back and closed his eyes thinking. Since he was still a demon, he didn't really need sleep, but in this human body he was tired out. Before even realizing it, the blonde drifted into a nice welcoming sleep.

       Dipper woke up slowly, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. He was laying on top of something warm, he looked up and froze, he got up quickly awakening the once sleeping Bill, Dipper's face a rosey red. He shouted at him, "B-Bill! What were we...what are you...!" He was lost at words still trying to comprehend what happened and what they were doing. Bill grumbled and looked at him, "What? You fell asleep after cleaning and I didn't want to wake you" He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. Dipper groaned, his face still red, "fine....b-but you didn't do anything while I was asleep...did you?" Bill was surprised by the question, but smirked shaking his head, "Nothing touched anything while you were out Pine Tree" he teased. Dipper sighed and left the room rather quickly.

       Dipper mumbled to himself as he walked to his room, he entered and shut the door behind him falling onto his bed. He let out a heavy sigh and stared at the ceiling. He thought to himself "Why would he do that?...especially for someone like me.." He sighed and rolled over closing his eyes, falling asleep again.

*Eh not as long as I planned, oh well. Hope you like!