chapter 1

Hello my name is Alyssa Rose. I'm 15 years old and I'm what you call a rouge. My pack is called the " Wildmoon Pack " and I'm the weakest out of all of them. I get abused by them because of my strength. Especially by the Alpha and his son. It all started when our Luna died.

* Alyssa pov *

I walked to the laundry room and started doing the laundry for the whole pack! Let's just say it took forever. I was walking outside and once I turned the corner I bumped into something hard. I waited for my body to hit the ground but the pain never came. I felt a muscular arm around my small waist.
Mate! my wolf said. I opened my? eyes and saw the Alphas son...Colten

*Colten pov *

Mate! my wolf yelled. Then someone bumped into me. I felt sparks run through my body. I looked down at the beautiful girl but when she looked up at me. I saw..Alyssa, the rouge. I let go of her and she fell on the ground.
" s..sorry.. s..sir Colten" she said looking down. She looked so cute wait what am I thinking?!! " Look up at me now!" I ordered her. When she looked up at me her eyes, they were the most fire brown I have ever seen. " I Colten Wildmoon , from the wildmoon pack reject u as my mate!" I yelled so that everyone around us heard.

* Alyssa pov *

" y-yes s..s..sir " I said fighting back the tears from spilling out of the eyes. I felt hurt, I felt.. betrayed. " Good now go kill yourself or something," he said while walking away making Sure he hit my shoulder. I just stood there shock. Everyone around me started laughing at me. " now go kill yourself or something, " kept repeating in my mind. I felt tears run down my cheek.
I ran to the river and saw my reflection. I was an ugly girl. I'm the weakest. * flashback *
"Maammaa!! " I started screaming and crying at the same time. I saw my mother being tortured in front of me. Her last words were " your weakkkk " she said and closed her eyes. * flashback over *
Even more tears come rushing down my cheeks. " maybe it will be better if I did kill myself?"