Detailed ways of making tea.

{The Brit's point of view}

It was about mid day, a Friday afternoon turning to darkness. As a sunset began to change the sky with different colours, a blonde man sits at a table in his kitchen playing chess by himself. This is Arthur Kirkland. A short blonde and short tempered man. Having green eyes and big eyebrows, he tries his best to be a gentleman, well, that was after... Let's not get into that, shall we? He represents the country of England, and basically all of the United Kingdom. But he prefers to be addressed as Great Britain. Or just Britain perhaps.

Beating himself as black by a ten minute game he stands up, and puts the strategic game away. Sighing to himself he feels the small pain of loneliness stab him a little.
As he finishes putting the game away he goes over and opens a bottom cupboard, taking out a steep (teapot), he fills it with water and places it on the stove, turning the stove on he goes to a higher cupboard and takes a decorative tea cup. Looking it over, the tea cup is outlined at the edges with black, In the middle it is rounded with finely painted grey and gold swirls. Setting the decorative tea cup down on the counter he opens a separate cupboard.

In the cupboard he opened, you can see little wooden boxes in it and a glass jar. Each wooden box in there has a different design, each one very unique from the other.
Arthur looks over the cupboard, finally making a decision he gently takes out a small wooden box decorated in the same detail as his teacup.

Opening the box you see several tea pouches, but the rest are herbs. To make this a bit easy he takes out a tea bag and shuts the box putting it away. Once the water is done boiling he turns off the stove and pours a fair amount of water into his teacup, setting the kettle on the stove again he places the tea bag into his tea cup and let's it sit for about three to five minutes. Taking out the glass jar from the cupboard, as mentioned earlier he sets it down and gets out a spoon.

Taking two lumps of sugar out of the jar he puts them into his teacup, once the tea bag was removed that is, and stirs the sugar into his tea. Once everything is put away he finally takes a sip of his tea. Finally.