Chapter 2: The Dream

In that intersection of life and death I stood in the dream, I wondered what I should do maybe that dream determined my future; If I still had one. I always wanted dreams to interfere with reality, I wanted them to mix together so I could live my fantasy of death in the life I was in. I just wanted to escape my cell, because my brain some how trapped me to remember everything that had happened to me.

My shitty father kept appearing in my dream, that same boy who controlled me was there. It was as if my brain was mocking me and my pain.

"What the fuck, get me out of here!" I heard myself saying to a figure in the dream. It was a skull with a clock. But that skull just laughed and said never you are the prisoner of the voices, choose me death and all suffering would stop. In that instant I began to cry as I look up to see an angel like creature shining bright saying to choose life because it would all be over. But once again death just stood there laughing while saying "you fool, you won't be liberated you will be a prisoner in the cell of your thoughts". But slowly those words echoed in my head as I woke up.

My dream proved me right I had no destiny all I had was a world of death. I wanted to vanish in real life the way I did in my dream. I wanted to go to heaven but I knew I would be taking someone's life so Id be trapped in the burning flames of hell. I wish it was all okay, I didn't want to wake up I wished that Id slowly fall into the world of demons; But at the same time demons are nightmares. The demons that are burning with fire brighter than the sun, but even more dangerous. Those demons with pointy heads, sharp nails, and teeth filled with venom. The demons made sure to bit me inserting that venom which killed the only good part of me. The demons made sure I gaged on my future they made sure to torture me with a mental suffering but I wanted to chose them for it was my easy way out, it was the only way to be a stronger person.

  Burning flames of hell slowly killing my spirit, corrupting it as I scream or the suffering life of this world making me scream silently knowing it was turning my soul dark and frightened?