Chapter 1.

**Niall's POV**

"Niall, you just met her," Harry said to me.

"I know, but Harry, if you met her, you'd understand why I like her," I replied. Harry nodded slowly.

"I'm sure I would. But Niall... I'm just looking out for you."

I rolled my eyes. "Harry, I am older than you."

"But I've dated more girls," Harry retorted

"Just because I'm not a womanizer doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing!"

Harry hit my arm playfully, but I could see a glint of hurt in his eyes from what I'd said. I know he doesn't like being called that.

"Hey, you know I don't like being called that."

"That's why I said it," I mutter as I speed ahead. Hoping to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Hey, Niall! Wait up. You know you can't just go running through the airport." Harry said, jogging after me and catching my arm.

I turned to face him. "Fine. But let's not talk about Serena anymore, since you obviously think I'm not mature enough to have a girlfriend." Annoyance dripping off every word.

Harry put his hands in the air in a surrender motion.

"Whatever, Niall."

I can't wait to get out of here and have some alone time with Serena. I love the guys, but they can get annoying after a while. 

__

*Serena's Dad POV*

"And that's how my best mate, Tom, ended up in the Sydney Harbour." I chuckle awkwardly, finishing up the story, trying to break the silence over dinner. I watched Niall look at Serena across the table.

"How did you two meet?" I ask, trying to get them to engage in the conversation. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Not that I actually wanted my daughter dating some boybander who would eventually go break her heart anyway. At least she looks happy around him.

"We met at the airport the other day when I came back from my holiday in London," Serena said, her eyes glistening at the memory.

"Yeah, I was getting here with my band on tour. We kinda bumped into each other." Niall said, his eyes lighting up at the memory.

Serena laughed. "He literally means 'bumped into'.  My coffee got spilled all over the floor."

"I bought you a new one though, so we're all good," Niall laughed animatedly.

"Yes, it was our first date," Serena smiled at him.

"How romantic!" I joke.

"You can't say that! Yours was at a Pub!" Serena giggled

"Enough about me, what about you, Niall? What are you interested in?"

"Dad! Don't ask Niall that, all he's going to say is boring spor-" She was cut off by Niall, chuckling as he spoke.

"Actually, I'm pretty interested in golf. And singing, of course."

"Told you," Serena muttered, grinning at Niall.

"At least I can say more than being on Twitter as my number one hobby," Niall returned with a soft smile. 

Serena rolled her eyes.

I cleared my throat and stood from the table. 

----------

AND CUT!

Well there is the first chapter.