Chapter 1

Well guys, this is our first chapter and we hope you like it xx. We will be working on our trailer soon enough. Anyways this is a picture of our one and only Lexi Hunter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

And mona its reina :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning with a huge smile plastered on my face. Today's the first day in my new school. I don't know why the heck i'm smiling though because i know it'll be hard for me to fit in, but maybe I'm just happy because it'll be my second chance. Nobody knows me here as shy and timid, I want to be bold, beautiful and wanted. I want to start all over again. The thought of that makes me so excited and hyper. We had to go all the way to Holmes Chapel just because dad found a more 'comfortable' job rather than his old job. I currently live with my mom and dad in a house thats bigger than our old one by like, so much. Mom is sweet and always understanding. I love her from the bottom of my heart. Well i rarely see dad because he's always working. I sometimes miss when we used to go out and spend the Sundays together. But no, dad is a surgeon in this new hospital where he is obliged to work on Sundays for better salary. I miss him, i really do.. I snapped out of my daydream realizing I had much more important things than staring into space.The first thing on my to-do list right now is to go and be sexy so i can be Miss Popular this year. So i decided to wear my favorite outfit of all times: a pair of ripped jeans and a black strapless top so i can wear above it a red top that ends right above my belly button, and a pair of sporty yet funky black converse to match my look. I rushed and opened my bag applying a bit of mascara and eyeliner, and then proceeding with a light shade of pink on my full lips. I tied my hair in a messy bun, simple yet cool. Afterwards I packed my bag and placed it over my shoulder I looked up gazing into my reflection upon a mirror. Why haven't I ever appreciated my beauty? I have been fragile and weak all the time thinking that if someone just poked me i would instantly crack. My self confidence is restored, and I'm ready to go with my head high. I stumbled down the stairs as i grabed a spoonful of cereal and heading to the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" The voice was pretty playful much familiar, I looked behind to see my mom, next to my seat motioning me to sit down. Dad was next to her having a cup of coffee and flipping through his newspaper.

"Sorry mom, I'm just so excited. Bye" 

Dad looked at me through his reading glasses with an expression that obviously meant (Hold it, i'm coming with you) despite the fact that I'm eighteen.

" Its alright daddy i'll take my car okay bye"

I quickly made my way to the door and had a seat in my new pink car my parents bought me this year.

Can't wait to go and show them all. Can't wait

~~~~~~~~ 

"Hello Ms.Hunter, my name is Mr.Livingston and I'll be your principal for your final year. You-"

He kept blabbing all the time so i zoned him out hopefully he wouldn't notice how uninterested i look... The door started knocking and I rapidly looked behind my shoulder.

"Come in" said the principal

Then five boys that looked almost my age made their way into the room. They weren't just boys, they were five hot boys. I started checking out each boy by himself. Then the principal caught me and started coughing purposely. I felt my cheeks getting warmer, how embarrassing! 

"So umm.. You asked for us Mr.Livingston?" said a curly haired one with his green orbs meeting mine with a smile curved up on his face, He had such a cute accent. Woo-ow, snap out of it Lexi.

"Indeed" said the principal with a bright smile."This is Alexis,-"

"Hello Alexis" The five boys said in unision, being cute and irresistible. "Heya" I said waving in return with a sincere smile.

"She's a new student here. And since you all here are new i want to you to show her around. like a little tour around the school building, and keep her in company" he continued,

"Our pleasure Mr.Livingston" said another guy with blue pupils winking back at me. I was literally melting. I wanted to run my fingers through his spiky brown hair. Damn it, i'm too much of a flirt.

"Now off you go" He said, pointing to the door. "Have fun Ms.Hunter." was the last thing i heard him say  as I thanked him and exited with the rest of the guys.

~~

Sorry guys for endending it like this, but the story was long enough for yu to enjoy i guess :) Please Fan , Like Comment and vote.

-Bevena1DxX