CHAPTER 1: NEW LIFE, NEW SCHOOL

Gayoon woke up with a worried face, she doesn't know she kept on dreaming about the princess and the soldier. The worst part is she can't remember their faces nor know their names.

She splashed water to her face and looked at the mirror.

GY: "sigh, I'm bothered about my dream, but what I'm bothered the most is that my first day in school. I'm glad that I was able to enter that prestigious school but I'm worried"

She took a bath and wears her uniform. She braided her hair into two and put an old fashioned glass.

M: "Gayoon-ah! Breakfast!!"

GY: "I'll be right down omma!"

Gayoon went down and her mother was surprised to her look.

GY: "Wae?"

M: " why do you look like that? You look like an ahjumma! Aigoo how can you find a handsome rich boyfriend if you're like that"

GY: "omma! I'm entering that school to study not to find a boyfriend"

M: "aigoo! I don't know what I'm going to do to you"

GY: "I'll be going now"

M: "arraseo, take care!"

Gayoon then left her house and go to her school. She ride the train and bus until she arrived on her new school, Cube Arts School.

Cube arts school is a very prestigious school that only rich talented students can only enter. All the student who came there are from very influential family. Some are sons and daughter of politicians, businessman, musician, actors, idols and etc. Gayoon was given a special scholarship.

GY: "sigh, if only I have the money to enroll in a school I want, I wouldn't study in here."

She went inside and walk in the front gate. Everyone is ignoring her but she doesn't care, this is what she wanted. She just need to focus on her studies and graduate.

HA: "uhmmm..  agassi, silyeyo.. agassi.... Excuse me!"

Gayoon was startled because a beautiful girl is talking to her

HA: "you must be Heo Gayoon! The scholar of cube arts school and the top notcher of the entrance exam, the rumored Genius"

GY: "N-ne its me, Heo Gayoon"

HA: "wow!! bangawayo! Naneun Kim Hyuna, my father is one of the board directors of this school, im 1st year section one of special class! I'm so happy to meet you! Kyaaaa!!!"

Hyuna clings on her arm and jump around, gayoon was confused but a bit happy seeing her.

GY: "geureom, why are you looking for me?"

HA: "let's drop the formalities since we're in the same grade, arasseo? 

GY: "Y-ye, arraseo.."

HY: "Good, I'm here because I'm going to tour you around the campus, as so you know, I've been here since grade school so I know this place"

GY: "ehh? What about the class?"

HA: "don't worry!! We're excused!! Gaja!"

And hyuna hold her arm and dragged her, gayoon has no choice but to follow her.

HA: "so let me explain first the system of this school, we have three kinds of students one is regular students, special students and elite student"

GY: "ehhh?!! I didn't know that! I don't like the sound of it!"

HA: " well it only differs on the capabilities of the students, regular students excel in studies, mostly of them are very intelligent, next is the special students that excel in arts and sports, lastly is the elite students who excel in both studies and sports"