Introduction

Introduction

All I could hear was the whisper of the wind as I ran through the forest. I was to terrified to even look back and see if those creatures were still there. I kept running as fast as I could, still feeling the stare of Nick's cold eyes into mine.

*Flashback*

"Oh naive Isabella" Nick breathed into my ear, as he walked in circles around me. I'm stuck here. Nick's guards have tied me to this pole. I looked up from the floor " let me go Nick" I growled. He chuckled and walked over towards my face and stared into my eyes with his cold and souless eyes " never " he snarled. He spun back around and walked over to the biggest guard and whispered something in his ear. The guard nodded, Nick turned around and walked over to me " well sweetie, I have some business I need to take care of " he said. I kept my head down and didnt even acknowledge him. " Fine. Be that way" he snapped. He reeled around and walked away. I looked up as soon as he was gone " something other than killing people?" I uttered quietly. One of the guard looked at me "what did you just say missy?" he questioned me. " Nothing" I replied. I leaned my head back on the pole and ended up falling asleep for a little.

I woke up to a loud crashing sound and to see one of the guards go flying across the room. I gasped and tried to look for who ,or what, had thrown him. All that I caught sight was a set of beautiful wings and a set of clear blue eyes. The wings were white as snow, and sparkling in the sunlight from the hole in the wall, his eyes reminded me of a clear ocean. I felt someone come up to me " I'm going to untie you. And then you need to run as far and fast as you can alright?" they said I just nodded my head and waited till he untied me. As soon as I was free.... I ran.

*Back to Reality*

I shook the memory from my mind and kept on running and running until I ended up at a old little town. I slowed down and started to walk around, until I found a small grocery store. I walked in and went straight to grab a bottle of water and a box of granola bars. I payed for them with whatever money I had in my pocket and left. I walked until I found a bench at a park, I sat down and began to eat some of a granola bar and drink some water. I had been only sitting there for a couple minute when someone sat down beside me and made me jump. I ended up spilling the box of granola bars on the ground, " crap" I muttered and scooped them all back up into the box. I looked up to see who had sat down beside me, hoping it wasn't Nick. As soon as I caught sight of his eyes, I knew who it was. It was the angel who had helped rescue me..

- Hey everyone! Its mysteriousgal132 here! This is my first book! I kinda wanted to do a fantasy type book for my first. So what do you all think so far? And what do you think happened before this with Isabella and Nick? PLease comment and vote! And I'll update this every chance I get! Thanks! Peace! <3 - MC