Introduction

" Promise! It's time to wake up" I said .

I was shaking Promise she needed to get up for daycare . I never thought I would be taking care of Promise on my own.
"Mommy ! I hungry " Promise said.

"Let's wash you up , then you can go eat " I said.
Everyday I have to wake up Early to make sure promise is wash , feed and out the door for daycare. While promise is at daycare from 8:30am to 2:30pm I'm working . I Work at Forever 21 . Promise is really smart she dress her own self I just got make sure she washes good. I Started making eggs , turkey bacon , waffles , fried potatoes and sausage. I always make sure me and Promise have a full belly before we walk out the door .
"Come on Promise! Come Eat!" I yelled.
Promise came walking down the stairs .

"Mommy ! I pretty ?" Promise said.

"No! Baby you're beautiful" I said.

"Tank you mommy !" Promise said.

KING POINT OF VIEW

"Yes right there! Ahh King !" Tasha said.
I was currently hitting her from the back . Tasha is one of my side bitches . I don't wife none of these bitches . It's just sex no strings attach . If a bitch start to catch feelings she getting cut no ifs or buts . "I'm married to the money I'm never letting go . " I run these streets of New York. I don't trust nobody right now I'm fucking Tasha in one of my trap houses. I Felt myself about cum so I pulled out and took the condom off.
"Tasha getting on your knees and face me "
I Started to cum all over her face . After I got done I pulled my pants up .

"Now get the fuck out !"

Tasha started to get her stuff . She know better then to argue with me . I started to roll up a blunt then , My IPhone start ringing .

"Wassup ?"

"The package came." Jay said. Jay is one of my workers.

"Ard say no more." I hang up .

It's time to go make that money . I hop in the shower . I can't go outside smelling like sex . I Started washing up after I was done I throw on some black True Religion jeans on and a button up shirt with A jesus piece. I had put on my Tim's . You already know your boy was fresh. I hopped in My Mercedes benz .

Hi 👋 This Is My First Story On Here I Hope You Enjoy 😘 Follow Me & Vote & Comment 😊 I Would Like Feedback This Just The Beginning. Thank You😘