Chapter 1: A Scary Night

There was blood everywhere, I had to find a way out. There it was behind the stage so I waited for them to attack someone and made a run for it. I was the only one to survive and the only one to escape.

Summer P.O.V

That night I couldn't sleep, I was tossing and turning all night trying to ignore what has happened. Finally I fell asleep of tiredness but all I dreamed about was what happened with images of it flashing in my mind.

The next morning when I woke up I decided to forget everything I saw last night. Then I got dressed, I wore my geek top, leggins, white converses and my leather jacket with studs.

I went downstairs and had my breakfast. Then I told my Dad "I'm going to Chloe's house" and he said "ok". I wanted to her about last night but I couldn't because they might find out and kill me. When I finally got to her house we decided to go shopping. We spent the whole day shopping and it was getting dark so we both went home.

On the way home I saw the vampires again, the men from the concert. At that moment I decided to get some books from the store across the road from my house.

When I got home we ordered a takeway because it was late. Then I went up to my room and read

"Vampires eyes go jet black when angry and they grow fangs. The suck on human blood and when they start on it they can't stop. It is like a drug. They only feed on human blood at night. When their not angry they look like normal people so they are hard to notice.

I feel asleep while reading the book.