DaiSuga ー Suga(r)

"Ugh, Anais. You've gotta help me confess." Daichi groaned, staring at the brunette who was paying more attention to her phone than him. The said girl turned to look at him, her icy blue eyes boring into the captain's "Sorry, can't help you with that." She said, putting her earbuds in their rightful position.

Daichi sighed, thinking about how he would confess to his one and only, his beloved, the one and only: Sugawara Koushi. Anais - a 1st year transfer student and a setter in the girl's volleyball club - knew he had a crush on the mother-like vice captain (well actually, everyone knew about it.). Since she was half Italian, he asked her to come over to his house and help him with his plans on confessing. Sadly after 3 hours, they had no progress whatsoever.

"If you wanna confess to him so bad then say so!" She said in a deadpanned tone. "Hey, stop paying attention to that damned phone for once and help me! What are you even listening to?! Is it that UsUk drama CD again?!" Daichi scowled, pulling the cord out of the plug. "I was listening to a good song!" Anais whined, as a familiar song played out loud.

Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love, a little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?

"THAT'S IT!!!" Daichi yelled, jumping up. "Whoa there, are you okei? (Haha get it? Bc Kei? Heheheh... You get my point.) You're acting like Hinata-kun." Anais said, pausing the song. "Ana-chan, can you bring your speakers after school tomorrow? Just before practice starts." Daichi said, grinning in satisfaction with his plan.

~Ze Next Day~

Suga was walking to the gym, until he was greeted by the freak duo sitting infront of the gym doors. "Why are you two sitting outside the gym..? Practice going to start soon, you know." He said matter-of-factly. Hinata and Kageyama jumped, as they saw their senpai looking at them with a confused look. "N-nothing..!" Hinata stuttered, as Kageyama nodded. Suga raised a brow at them, but shrugged it off as the red-head and ravenette quickly rushed inside the gym, which was rather dark.

Suga put on his gym shoes and entered the gym, only to be greeted by a familiar song blasting in the gym and the whole team, with Daichi in the middle of the court. "Come on, let's dance!" Daichi grinned, pulling him to a dance. Suga giggled, as he decided to go along with the flow.

My broken pieces
You pick them up
Don't leave me hanging, hanging
Come give me some
When I'm without ya
I'm so insecure
You are the one thing, one thing
I'm living for

I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away, ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste

As soon as the song finished, Anais threw a bouquet of flowers - yellow chysanthemums - to Daichi as he walked closer to Suga. "Sugawara Koushi, I've known you for at least 3 years and I may have developed a severe case of sugar rush, because you're the only SUGAr I need." He said, as the team and Anais snickered from the volleyball captain's little pun.

"So, what do you say? Be my SUGAr forever?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at him. Suga sighed and could only grin at him.

"Sure~! I was your one and only SUGAr to begin with!"

Yeah
I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Don't let nobody touch it
Unless that somebody's me
I gotta be a man
There ain't no other way
'Cause girl you're hotter than southern California Bay

I don't wanna play no games
I don't gotta be afraid
Don't give all that shy shit
No make up on, that's my

Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me (down on me!)
Oh, right here (right here),
'Cause I need (I need)
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar! (Sugar!)
Yes, please (Yes, please)
Won't you come and put it down on me

Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
(Down on me, down on me)

Omake:

The Karasuno team was cleaning up the gym after practice, and while Tsukishima was moping the floor he mopped the area near Anais, who was once again playing around with her phone. "You were the one who planned this, didn't you Ana-chan?" He asked, as the brunette lifted her head up. "Not really. I was listening to Sugar and When Daichi plugged the cord out of the plug he got that idea." She said, smirking at the megane "Why are ya askin'~?"

He blushed "I-I want to confess too..."