IwaOi ー Until We Meet Again

'One last blow. . . That's all I need. . .' Iwaizumi thought as he slashed at the Grand Demon King Oikawa "Iwa-chan, just give up~ You're never going to defeat me!" Oikawa laughed. But deep down inside, in the smallest corner of his demon mind, foreign voices whispered to his sub-conscious. One seemed to whisper: 'Kill him. He's only a nuisance to your plan in conquering the world~' while another: 'Iwa-chan is your best friend! Don't kill him!' (Yeah, lmao. That's me.)

May the road rise to meet you. . .
May the wind be always by your side. . .
May the sun shine upon your face
The rains, fall soft upon your fields. . .

~*~

"Hey, Iwa-chan. . . What if I become the new Demon King to replace my dad? What do you think I should do?" Oikawa asked, as Iwaizumi turned to his best friend "I don't know, you dumbass. You're the one who's supposed to think about that."

Oikawa cringed to the fact that Iwaizumi called him 'dumbass' (but honestly, wasn't he used to it?). He sat up from the green grass he was laying down on and grinned at Iwaizumi "Iwa-chan, I need some kind of advisor when I rule! So will you be that person? PLEASE?!" He begged, as Iwaizumi scowled "Whatever! Of course I will! B-but it's not like I wanted to! Only because you forced me to, Shitty-kawa!"

"Iwa-chan, don't say that! So mean!"

~*~

That was when Oikawa realized that he was so occupied with the memory, he accidently stabbed Iwaizumi. Blood was one thing to prove that he stabbed his best friend - his one and only friend - in the chest. Iwaizumi stumbled down to the cold palace ground, his party's eyes filled with horror.

"I-Iwa-chan! I didn't mean to do this! I'm sorry, I really am!" Oikawa shrieked, his once kingly demon voice fading into the human voice Iwaizumi knew as a kid. "Goddammit, Shittykawa. . . You really did it this time. . ."

Oikawa didn't know what to do. Usually, he was used to seeing people bleeding to their death, but Iwa-chan? Never in a million years. Iwaizumi looked up to the panicked demon king and smiled as if he never was going to die. "Don't cry, dumbass. We'll definetly. . .meet again. . ." He said his final words and slowly closed his eyes. He was dead.

Oikawa was devastated to say the least. He cried, screaming uselessly at the palace ceiling why he had to kill him. It gave him no answer. He wanted to scream even more, but he knew that it wouldn't help him bring his beloved friend, the one he loved the most back to life. If only he wasn't a demon, he thought to himself.

Suddenly, a sharp pain was felt on his back. Kageyama had shot an arrow while he wasn't looking. He couldn't blame him, he was the one who killed his comrade, afterall. "Ah. . . It looks like you got me again, Tobio-chan. . ." He muttered, loud enough for Kageyama to hear. The demon king smiled as he lay down beside his dead friend, blood seeping into his robes.

"Until we meet again, Iwa-chan. . . May God hold you in the palm of His hands. . ."

And until we meet again,
Until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm
Of his hands. . .

~*~

Oikawa was excited. It was his first day attending his new school, Kitagawa Daichi, and he wondered about what he was going to do and who he was going to meet. He also wanted to join the volleyball club.

"Okay, class. Today we're going to start by introducing ourselves. You may start." The teacher said, pointing to the student behind his chair. "Hajimemashite. I am Iwaizumi Hajime(mashite). Please take care of me." He said, sitting down once more. Oikawa looked at him with shock clouding his eyes. Iwaizumi noticed the brunette's staring and grinned, mouthing the boy 'I told you we'll meet again.'

Then suddenly, Oikawa remembered how to cry once more.

~*~

So yeah, I got inspired by the pic up there and a song that my school used for graduation.

I'm not really good with those angsty and fluffly. . . Stuff.

Anyway, comment, vote, fave and request! I totally forgot to mention you can request. Man, what is wrong with me today. . ?

Hasta la HistaLev. Haha omg u just haiba piece of me. I am not sorry, you're welcome.