Train Station

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any characters. I am just borrowing them to practice my voodoo.

Harry sat waiting on the train for others to fill the train in. When the train started moving instead of Ronald Bilius Weasley that came into the compartment it was a certain Blonde. Draco said. "Excuse me. Is that seat taken?" Draco said pointing to the seat opposite Harry. Harry said. "Only by you." Draco blushed and sat down. Conversation was null en void. Harry finally broke the silence by saying. "So what house do you think you'll be in?" Draco looked up and said. "Slytherin. What about you?" Harry said. "Ravenclaw." Draco smirked and said. "What Gryffindor, to brave for you?" Harry just chuckled and said. "No, I mean I have the traits for all four houses. Loyalty, intelligence, bravery, and cunning. So I could make it into any of them. I don't really like Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Slytherin I can get along with but Madam Ravenclaw is byfar my favorite." The rest of the trip was spent in silence. Finally the Trolley lady came around. Harry bought enough for both him and Draco to eat. They each got Dumbledore from their magic cards and Harry got Morgana, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Count Vladimir Dracula. Draco got Morgana, Salazar Slytherin, and Helga Hufflepuff. The boys changed into their robes and waited for the train to stop at Hogsmeade station.

*Time Skip*

The boys were in the line going in to the Great Hall. Everyone of the first years talked about the ceiling.

*Time skip to the sorting*

"Draco Malfoy." Draco stalked forward and as soon as the hat was on his head it shouted out to the hall. "Ravenclaw."

*Time Skip. You all should know what houses the people got put into*

Now was Harry's turn.
"Harry Potter." Harry walked up to the stool calmly. The hat said. "Oh. Your a difficult one. Lots of courage, plenty of knowledge a thirst for answers. Plenty of cunning I see. And loyal to a fault. But where to put you." Harry said. "Perhaps Ravenclaw so I can be with my new friend, Draco." The hat said. "OK. Then it better be RAVENCLAW!!!" The hat shouted to the hall and said as it was being pulled off. "Good luck with that guy problem of yours." Harry blushed and walked over to sit next to Draco.

To be continued...