"New Hot Guy"

Ariana

"Hey," I heard next to me as I was walking down the crowdy hallway. I looked up from my phone screen to see who it was, even though I could already recognize their voice. It's Jesse, my crazy best friend. Jesse is a hyper girl. She's tall and has long, dark brown, loose curly hair. She has the perfect body, could easily be a model. "Hey," I replied and gave her a small smile. "You seen the new hot guy?" She asked and started to look around. "Nah," Jesse was still searching around us. I put my phone in my bag when I noticed we arrived by my locker. I pulled Jesse by her arm out of the huge crowd. "Ugh, can't find him.." She sighed, "I wonder why.." I laughed as I pointed to the big crowd. "Whatever, he's SO HOT," Jesse started and I rolled my eyes. "You don't even know Ari! His jawline could cut glass and his hair looks like candy floss.." Jesse closed her eyes and thought about how flawless the new hot guy looked.
Next class, my favorite; music class

-------------------------------------------
7thMccann;
Vote and comment please!!

Hey y'all. I've been reading a lot of stories here on wattpad for a long time. Thought I'd start my own story now. I just started and I'm still working on it.

I hope people are going to actually read my story. Will you please just give me tips/advice and tell me if I did something wrong. I'd truly appreciate that. Thank you. Enjoy!!